• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Promotiooooooooooooooon!!

Eat my dust in the race of life, dweebs.

I've been bunked up to tier 2 in my job. So now I earn £6.90 an hour which is something like $13.80 in dollars. One better, I get to evaluate other peoples calls, so I'd be one of the only tier 2 guys that does that. I'm still aiming for the team leader position which if I got I'd be earning the big bucks. £6.90 an hour though at this point of my life right now is a comfortable amount of money.

So I slacked off hard enough, recognised my hard slacking, and decided I'd be a good slacker in tier 2. I'm slacking off my tier 2 training as we speak. I also bought a HD TV last week.

Later, suckers!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

Congrats! You almost make as much as my girlfriend....who's a receptionist.

Is he a telemarketer? Well, good for him if they have universal healthcare where he's at coz those Value Meals... they're murderers.
I hope you don't eat 'em Bella. Break my heart to see you ruin that girlish figure o' yours.:csad:

See, money doesnt buy happyness :(

I only work part-time by the way, university takes up ALOT of time recently.
I am engaged. Getting married next summer and have known my fiance for over 8 years. And I am very happy.

I worked part-time when I was in college too. And now with work, I am a part-time student.

I am engaged. Getting married next summer and have known my fiance for over 8 years. And I am very happy.

I worked part-time when I was in college too. And now with work, I am a part-time student.

If you were truelly happy in your relationship you wouldnt have said you were single :o ... atleast say you're engadged or something :ninja:

:csad:

It's difficult to tell with him given his history. :o

jag
True. It was that whole slacker bit. I get the impression with Kaine he gets the joke, but no one else does. He should just stop trying to be funny. :up:

I hope you don't eat 'em Bella. Break my heart to see you ruin that girlish figure o' yours.:csad:
I hardly eat McDonald's. Not even once a month. If I do eat at McDonald's, I'll go for the Fillet-O-Fish. I'd rather die than lose my current figure. :(

I hardly eat McDonald's. Not even once a month. If I do eat at McDonald's, I'll go for the Fillet-O-Fish. I'd rather die than lose my current figure. :(
I'd rather die too:cwink:

*eats grainy whole wheat toast*

If you were truelly happy in your relationship you wouldnt have said you were single :o ... atleast say you're engadged or something :ninja:

:csad:
Single as in not married. Duh! And you don't measure happiness like that. At least I don't.
Btw, it's "truly" and "engaged"
;)

English isnt my first language - dont be mean grammar police :(

;)

I'm not married, im in a 6 year relationship and I refere to myself as 'commited.' :o 'Single' in mind single in spirit... :ninja:

Being engadged sounds raunchy. :up:

jag

English isnt my first language - dont be mean :(

;)

I'm not married, im in a 6 year relationship and I refere to myself as 'commited' :o
Didn't mean to be mean. My intention was to educate. It's a habit. :(

Fine, fine! If you wanna go all technical about it, I'm single but not available as I am engaged to be married. Happy? :mad: :)

True. It was that whole slacker bit. I get the impression with Kaine he gets the joke, but no one else does. He should just stop trying to be funny. :up:

As long as I'm laughing, what else matters??

Didn't mean to be mean. My intention was to educate. It's a habit. :(

Fine, fine! If you wanna go all technical about it, I'm single but not available as I am engaged to be married. Happy? :mad: :)

I suppose :cwink:

:woot:

Hahaha! You yellow-carded A.X.L! I could get use to having you around. :up:

Here's what I think of the referee

denmarkDM0406_468x466.jpg

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members