• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends PS3 games?

antsman41

CONCUBINE
Reaction score
Even though I've owned my system for 4 years, I'm not much into gaming except for Arkham Asylum/City, NHL, Tiger Woods, and GTA. But, I love Star Wars...

So, what games should I find for the PS3 that are SW?

I'm very interested in battle, adventure... type games.

I can't wait for 1313 to come out but need something to tide me over till whenever that releases.

Thanks

The Force Unleashed. It's not really adventurey, but you get to run around and kill stuff as Vader's secret apprentice. Basically it's the Star Wars version of God of War or Devil May Cry, those types of games. As a bonus, the story is decent. It won a Writer's Guild award or something.

Don't bother with the sequel.

The Force Unleashed is really the only decent Star Wars game available, and...its only decent and not fantastic. In fact the novels are probably better, but the cutscenes are awesome, it should of just been a CG movie!

Hopefully 1313 will be the first fantastic SW game for this current gen.

Here's a full list...I think...If I'm missing something let me know!:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Sage & The Clone Wars

Myself I only have the Force Unleashed games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"