• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Psylocke Casting Thread

filmguy619

Civilian
Reaction score
I know that Psylocke was in X-Men 3, but in my book, that wasn't Psylocke. Just a mutant with purple hair.

Who would you like to see play Psylocke in X-Men 4?

my pick is Moon Bloodgood. shes hot and has already proven she can handle action (Terminator Salvation) and can be a hard ass when necessary (Burn Notice). of course if for some reason they wanted to go with british-Betsy (which id be fine with) my pick would be Olivia Wilde.

^ I agree with Moon Bloodgood.

British - Kate Beckinsale

257903.jpg

Kelly Hu

Yes she was, that would make for an interesting blunder. lol.

shes not really that great of an actress. if they cast Psylocke in anything more than a cameo role i want more than just eye candy.

Moon Bloodgood is a little too butch for me. Kreuk is too small, same goes for Ziyi. Hu would have been great had they not cast her as Lady Deathstrike already.

Maggie Q is gorgeous and great for action with decent acting ability, they'd have to pad her like Sienna Miller in GI Joe though. Will think of others.

I didn't consider the purple haired girl in X3 to be Psylocke. Just giving a girl purple hair doesn't Psylocke make. lol.

I also hope that if X4 is on the horizon, that it's a reboot or a completely different story. Rattner completely destroyed the current timeline.

Moon Bloodgood is a little too butch for me. Kreuk is too small, same goes for Ziyi. Hu would have been great had they not cast her as Lady Deathstrike already.

Maggie Q is gorgeous and great for action with decent acting ability, they'd have to pad her like Sienna Miller in GI Joe though. Will think of others.

I didn't consider the purple haired girl in X3 to be Psylocke. Just giving a girl purple hair doesn't Psylocke make. lol.

I also hope that if X4 is on the horizon, that it's a reboot or a completely different story. Rattner completely destroyed the current timeline.
I agree with everything you said. Well done :hehe:

By Sienna being padded, do you mean in the bosom area? sorry i tend to not notice such things in women (lol), so i wouldnt know if Sienna would be ahem gifted in that area to begin with.

I was just commenting on something that is common knowledge (regarding Sienna playing Baroness) and Maggie Q would be in the same boat. They are both gorgeous but their comic counterparts are just more 'blessed' shall we say in that regard. lol.

I had no idea Kelly Hu was Lady Deathstrike.

Hmmmm well what about

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Sandrine Holt[/FONT]
200609_sandrine01.jpg

or

China Chow
china-chow-maxim-0.jpg

or

Lindsay Price
artistbio2.jpg

or

Shannyn Sossamon

Shannyn_Sossamon_010.jpg

I will put a vote behind Sandrine Holt too, nice suggestion. She was excellent in Once a Thief. The others I would steer clear of. China Chow comes off as too cutesy, Lindsay Price is more of a soccer-mom trying to be young, and Shannon Sossamon is just bleh (technical I know, lol).

I had no idea Kelly Hu was Lady Deathstrike.

wait...what?? :wow: haha

I actually wouldn't mind Kelly Hu getting re-cast as Psylocke. Throw in purple hair and she'll look different enough from her previous character.

Dichen.jpg

Dichen Lachman.
Hot? Check.
Asian? Check.
British? Australian but that's a check as far as my ignorant American ass is concerned...
Acting range? Have you seen Dollhouse? She's a different character in every episode.

Dichen.jpg

Dichen Lachman.
Hot? Check.
Asian? Check.
British? Australian but that's a check as far as my ignorant American ass is concerned...
Acting range? Have you seen Dollhouse? She's a different character in every episode.

While I agree that she is the only good element to Dollhouse and a pretty good actress/action chick, I don't know if she'd be right for Psylocke. Psylocke to me is taller, fuller, older but maybe with the right team behind her and the right make-up, etc. she could pull it off. Ledger was an unlikely choice for The Joker and he blew everyone away.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind getting the entire cast of Dollhouse roles in the next movie. Can we get Whedon to direct?

I wouldn't mind seeing what Whedon would do with an X-Film. I honestly think he would shine with First Class

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind getting the entire cast of Dollhouse roles in the next movie. Can we get Whedon to direct?

I for one would like to have the lead male character from Dollhouse (sorry had to IMDB it, dont watch the show) "Victor" Enver Gjokaj in more roles. Yes because he's hot...sue me... :wow::cmad::woot:

Enver Gjokaj is the best thing about Dollhouse, such a talented actor. His ability to capture people's mannerisms and quirks is incredible. He should have had a bigger role from the start, might have made it a better show. I wouldn't mind seeing him in an X movie.

I voted for Olivia Wilde in the poll for Psylocke. I feel like maybe she would be a good balance between old and new Psylocke. I don't know, seems like a good idea to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"