Pyramids and Sphinxes Found in The Bermuda Triangle: Atlantis Found?

NickNitro

Extra Terrestrial
Reaction score
Has Atlantis been found? Is this the reason for all of the unexplained disappearances in the infamous Bermuda Triangle?

atlantis.jpg

Two scientists, Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, working off the coast of Cuba and using a robot submersible, have confirmed that a gigantic city exists at the bottom of the ocean. The site of the ancient city — that includes several sphinxes and at least four giant pyramids plus other structures — amazingly sits within the boundaries of the fabled Bermuda Triangle.

According to a report by Arclein of Terra Forming Terra, Cuban Subsea Pyramid Complex, the evidence points to the city being simultaneously inundated with rising waters and the land sinking into the sea. This correlates exactly with the Atlantis legend.
The disaster may have occurred at the end of the last Ice Age. As the Arctic icecap catastrophically melted it caused sea levels to rise quickly around the world, especially affecting the Northern Hemisphere. Coast lines changed; land was lost; islands (even island continents) disappeared.

Arclein observes: “At the time uplifted portions of the Mid Atlantic Ridge subsided also including Lyonese and the home islands and land mass around the Azores. Even if that had not happened, this subsidence was amply large enough

http://altering-perspectives.com/2013/06/giant-pyramids-and-sphinxes-found-in.html?utm_source=tipw

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Atlantis_Found_Giant_Sphinxes_Pyramids_In_BermudaTriangle/89917

Atlantis? I am fairly certain is a myth, or if it did exist was likely based on Crete or another island in the Aegean sea. This however could be a legitmate "lost" island. Or a fake. There was another "lost" land found off the coast of Japan that was found to be amazingly a natural formation that looked like pyramids as well.

I've been waiting for you Teelie. Like a villain who straps a hostage to a chair and waits in the shadows for their savoir. You have shown yourself..and now I shall destroy you.

I believe this is Atlantis and I do not believe its some crappy natural formation. You shall not break my spirits Teelie!

I find those sources a bit suspect. You'd think CNN, BBC or even the Huffington Post would be all over a "lost Atlantis" being uncovered.

Plus, there's something off about those pics. I've never seen water that deep be so clear. They look a bit photoshoppy.

And then in the article there's some nonsense about it being noticed during the Cuban Missile Crisis half a century ago? And no one's spilled the beans until now. Errr yeah. Not buying it. :o

I read something similar to this years ago. Instead of pyramids they claimed to have found evidence of a sophisticated road-like structure (roman-style) in the Cuba-Florida stretch. Even though there are some suspect structures in the area, nothing conclusive has been proven. Now pyramids and sphinxes... I don't know about that.

Why do I feel like I've seen this before...

That image looks like CGI.

I've been waiting for you Teelie. Like a villain who straps a hostage to a chair and waits in the shadows for their savoir. You have shown yourself..and now I shall destroy you.

I believe this is Atlantis and I do not believe its some crappy natural formation. You shall not break my spirits Teelie!
I said it might be real, just that it wouldn't be Atlantis.

/twirls villainous mustache

I know :D I just like giving you ****. I appreciate you at least not completely derailing my article with stupid "facts"

cool find, if true.....

but as to who built it.........

xd528bd7a1.jpg

The image looks like those little structures in an aquarium. :funny:

Plus, there's something off about those pics. I've never seen water that deep be so clear. They look a bit photoshoppy.

Why do I feel like I've seen this before...

That image looks like CGI.
I meant to address these myself. That is photoshopped because if they were to try taking real pictures you wouldn't see anything but murky masses at best. It's more likely a composite photoshop of a sonar or other topographic mapping to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Which is to say, a lot of guesswork on the part of whoever is interpeting the data.

Japan's Pyramid Yonaguni Island. Most likely a natural structure.

if this were a real discovery, wouldn't it be all over the news??

I mean....it would be a huge archaeological/historical find!!

That's some cool sh**, of course we needs samples and underwater video to know for sure.

That the article pays lip service to that "Bermuda Triangle" nonsense makes my teeth hurt.

Why does every thing that looks like a potential city that is hidden away have to be Atlantis, why can't it just be another ancient city?

Hey, this place was in the most recent arc of Aquaman... Geoff Johns' last arc :)

That image and story have been floating around for some time - badarchaeology

BBC 2001

Also where they once clearly lablled the image as " A computer-generated image of the supposed pyramids and other city features west of Cuba"

Now these "new" article just conveniently leave that off.:funny:

From this sonar they extrapolate that imaginary city.
cuba_sonar_data.jpg

Last edited:
James Cameron needs to stop with the Avatar business and get his ass down to the Bermuda Triangle.

Bieber is more important than this discovery that's why it's not on the news :woot:

Is this the plot for the next Nic Cage movie?

Yeh this is all bollocks and has been going around for a long time now.

Any google search on the topic will bring up all the myth busters you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"