• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Quantum Physics

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
So I had a question regarding the spacetime continuum theory. Now the theory is that (basically) seamless quantitative transitions happen in spacetime. Example: Orbit (passing weight), Atoms passing electrons, growth of suns etc.
Now my question is why does this happen? Do any of you know? Does Mee happen to have a PHD in Quantum Physics? I was curious and couldn't find the answer online. The definition for the Continuum theory on it's own is very limitted.

Again the question being: Why do quantitative transitions occur?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
"if you think you understand quantum physics, you don't understand quantum physics."

Isn't the base concept that energy can move or be transferred, but always has to exist somewhere....?

naw that's just the conservation of energy principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"