• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Question about X-men 1.5 and Blu-Ray X films

X Knight

Straight Edge
Reaction score
hey,

I had a question.....

It is my understanding that there is an X-men 1.5 film, which includes several deleted scenes, notably a young Storm and young Cyclops scene.

I was just wondering.....but does the stand-alone Blu-Ray version of X-men ( X1 ) include the 1.5 deleted scenes?

How bout the Blu-Ray version of X-men that's included in the Blue-Ray trilogy boxset?

does anyone who owns the Blu-Ray version of X-men know?

thanks.

X-men 1.5 doesnt include Young Storm and Cyclops scenes. Its briefly talked about if i can remember correctly but there are no scenes.

^^hey thanks!!

that kind of sucks.....:(

I always had the impression that the 1.5 version had those scenes added back in...

well...then...I guess I'll just get the Blu-Ray trilogy pack.....lol

You really should check out X-men 1.5. There are a lot of features on there that you would not get anywhere else. Plus with the advent of other formats out now, I'm sure X-men 1.5 wouldn't be that expensive anymore.

^^hey thanks!!

that kind of sucks.....:(

I always had the impression that the 1.5 version had those scenes added back in...

well...then...I guess I'll just get the Blu-Ray trilogy pack.....lol
Perhaps you're getting 1.5 confused with the book, because that scene is in the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"