Radio Silence’s Abigail | Melissa Barrera

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
IMG_5790.jpeg

Whoops, can someone merge this thread with the other Radio Silence thread? Forgot there was one!

Last edited:
Dammit, I was really into that trailer, then it swerved into dumb humour. I'll pass.

This looks fantastic. Great to see Radio Silence back at it again, and with Melissa! Hilarious premise too.

Only just read that this is the final film appearance of the late Angus Cloud (died aged 25 - multiple drug overdose).

Yeah, this looks really fun.

Didn't watch the entire trailer but this actually looks quite interesting.

so i'm assuming the young girl is supposed to be Dracula's daughter then?

Looks good. Hopefully Melissa Berrera doesn’t get upstaged by the rest of the cast like she was in the Scream movies, but we’ll see. I fully support her continuing to have a career (firing her from Scream was some bull****) but she’s yet to impress me as an actor.

Looks good. Hopefully Melissa Berrera doesn’t get upstaged by the rest of the cast like she was in the Scream movies, but we’ll see. I fully support her continuing to have a career (firing her from Scream was some bull****) but she’s yet to impress me as an actor.

I think everyone is competing with Dan Stevens.

I liked it but that ending was way too drawn out. Dan Stevens is versatile I feel like he was giving Sharlto Copley in GxK and here he’s giving Chris Evans I think. Berrera I feel gets better as the movie goes on but still wasn’t a perfect fit imo. Actress playing Abagail is quite good. The rest of the cast are very fun to watch as well.

I enjoyed the movie. Took a little bit to get used to the vampire design.

I enjoyed it. Fun and entertaining. The cast were all good and even though they were all basically scumbags, the actors all made them weirdly likable.

We need Kevin Durand in more movies, he's such a fun presence.

Dude is a hardworking veteran. Can't believe it's been 25 years since he tried to take out Austin Powers with a machine gun.

Upon some reflection, of the regions of Canada to spawn a mafia, Quebec makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"