• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Radio Silence’s Abigail | Melissa Barrera

I liked it. There's a prevalence of f-bombs in the film to the point of awkwardness that was taking me out a little bit, particularly a long stretch with Dan Stevens either including an f-bomb in every single thing he says or just saying the word repeatedly. I don't think his delivery was particularly convincing either, which is odd since I usually enjoy everything he does. The subtitles were scrambling to come up with synonyms for the word, which is enough said. Alisha Weir is a damn revelation; her performance might actually be the best one in the film, or at least equal to the excellent, scene-stealing Kevin Durand. Great gore effects too. While I'd say Abigail is better, this would make a fun double feature with last year's Renfield. They're a match—blood explosions and everything.

I mean, it kind of is done in theaters already.

Pre-ordered the blu ray. I'm itching to watch it again, but don't know if I want to spend $20 for a rental when I have the blu ray already pre ordered.

Pre-ordered the blu ray. I'm itching to watch it again, but don't know if I want to spend $20 for a rental when I have the blu ray already pre ordered.
It will get a blu-ray release? Hell yeah, good to hear.
Will absolutely pick it up...its a incredible fun movie.

Christ, as many of you have said thats ridiculously quick. Definitely picking this up though. Had a blast with it. Dan's comedic timing is underated and Melissa is just a constant badass. Hope to see her in alot more roles in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"