Deadpool Rate the Trailer!

Reaction score
Please specify if its for the red band trailer or the green band trailer. :o

Last edited:
9/10 for the Red Band trailer. It's glorious in HD.

Never thought I'd see a Deadpool flick this accurate let alone R rated. 10/10 for me. Couldn't be happier given the source.

I found the trailers nothing to write home about myself, but the film itself seemed to shine through and I am sold. But at best both trailers weren't themselves anything particularly special though the humor in the red band trailer worked well.

Not massively whelmed by the trailers, but the movie just existing is enough to get me in the movie theatre.

Gave it an 8. Only watched the red band. It looks like a lot of fun.

8/10

Very cool, but a lot of the same footage from Comic Con.

6/10 for the red band trailer. I did not chuckle one time, but it was fun and the action looks cool.

8/10, red band. Action looks good, Baccarin is hot, well edited, makes the story look interesting enough. It could be funnier.

I didn't like the song but I liked everything else. I think it nails the job done so i'm giving it a full score.

8 for green and 9 for red.

We're incredibly lucky Fox finally decided to do a comic accurate Deadpool movie.

I still have to pinch myself.

Looks great. My worry is the Jokes will stop being funny after the first watch of the movie.

10/10 doesn't get much better than this. It had a bit of drama, lots of humour and lots of actions

I didn't think it was all that great :/
The humor seemed forced to me
5/10

Red Band gave it an 8/10. Tells the tone and the story perfectly without giving away too much. The suit is glorious.

Main reason I didn't give it higher is because it's not in the realms of BvS, The Force Awakens for DOFP for me

Solid 9/10. Cant ask for a lot more from a Deadpool trailer, the suit alone is worth the price of a ticket. I dont think its going to be the greatest cinematic piece of film of all time but damn if I'm not gonna have a lot of fun with it.

10/10 for the red band trailer, haven't watched the green band.

10 for both red and green band versions. They show us the Deadpool movie we've been waiting for.

I saw the red band one and........maybe i'm living in a parallel universe or maybe i don't have that fanboy hype in me, but the trailer was a gigantic....meh.

Perhaps you're just not a fan of Deadpool and his wackyness. That's not a slight btw just an observation as not everything is suited for everyones tastes.

That's something i've found odd about fandom and movies in recent years. We all have our favourite characters and teams yet when movies come along it's like we're expected to watch them all just because they're being made.

I have little interest in Suicide Squad or Ant-Man or Avengers which is why i dont bother with them. I might watch them if theyre on TV but i generally stick to movies about comic characters i like and have a history with. I grew up with X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman & Superman, and got into comics with Punisher, Iron Fist, Hulk, Guardians, Nova and some others.

I think with the rise of the MCU and now the DCEU one is expected to watch all just because they're connected. It's a brillint marketing strategy to get people involved but surely some of the time people are only seeing them because they're connected to others and not out of genuine interest in the story and characters.

Last edited:
Only seen the redband trailer, which was fine but nothing special. The humor, especially when TJ Miller was onscreen didn't really work for me. I liked the flow of the leaked footage much better.

But then, I've had Deadpool fatigue since the big push the character has had in the comics starting with Secret Invasion. Like the Joker, I think he works best when used in small doses. I think he's had 5 or more ongoing series in the last 7 years and a plethora of miniseries and co-starring roles. It's a little overkill for me.

But, the film looks good and I'll still probably end up seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"