rcazzy's Fan Art & Manips Thread

I did a quick manip based on Troy_Parker's design [URL="http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j455/Teaa20-08-11/BSuitConceptTP.jpg"]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j455/Teaa20-08-11/BSuitConceptTP.jpg[/URL]. The spider on the right of his image is different from the one on the left, so I just used the basic design version. I'll try to merge the two tomorrow at some point.

TroyBlackSpider.jpg

Hey guys,

Been a while since I last posted but I'm working on new stuff I think will be pretty cool if I can finish it. I recently started using my 3d modelling programs for fan art and given my love of making manips, I decided to try and create a model of Spidey from The Amazing Spider-Man to use for poses and custom posters and stuff.

I only began it earlier this morning, but I've finished the model I think (apart from the eyes....undecided how to do them right yet, I've even done mapping of Garfield's eyes and upper face in case I want to put them behind the lenses!) and I'm testing the texturing and before I finished for tonight I wanted to share it here. Still a major WIP but I hope it turns out well. Also working on a model of Bane but that's proving infinitely harder to me given my relative inexposure to his mask.

testspider-2.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting....keep it up

Here's a minor update from yesterday. Only been able to work on the model for 3 hours, but I wanted to show my progress with detail techniques and what I aim to achieve in the end,

Learning how to work the specularity and bumps is pretty fun. You can see the comparison of the new detailed texture and the old and how much it adds to it.

Hard work to get right, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

spideydetail.jpg

Last edited:
Been a long time since I posted here (or anywhere on SHH), but thought I'd share some recent pieces, all depicitons of locations/events from A Song of Ice and Fire, aka Game of Thrones to you show viewers!

Field and Dragonstone are a mixture of matte painting using stock images, Harrenhal is all Photoshop painting, while the Dreadfort is a 3 model for the castle, docks and details, while the landscape is from a photo I found online. The mountains are 3d also.

The three widescreen images are in 1920x1080.

Before the Field of Fire
jvnvRv2.jpg

Dragonstone
Y3AsiqI.jpg

Harrenhal
nctCA7O.jpg

Dreadfort
This one is in 1280x1024.
fXLHR.jpg

Last edited:
Simple manip of Affleck in the Arkham Origins batsuit.

0JD9mA1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"