gothicFLAVOURS' art thread

gothicFLAVOURS

Civilian
Reaction score
I've been thinking about starting one of this for a long time and here it is. I'll be posting manips and drawings I'll be doing. I know I'll be doing a lot of Phoenix/Jean Grey artwork but she's I like her lol.

·· 1 ·· Done as part of a manip competition. Since I love Planet Terror and Phoenix, I thought it'd be a great (and deadly) idea ··

·· 2 ·· One of my favorite X-Men covers, adapting it to the movie verse ··

·· 3 ·· Ultimate Jean Grey for Nadino's X-Unlimited Card Series ··

·· 4 ·· A drawing of Illyana Rasputin a.k.a Magik. It was a quickie to try and color something in PS with a mouse ··

·· 5 ·· This started as a digital inking project, but I thought about coloring it with a vector technique. But then I got bored, so I started coloring it the old way (in PS though). This is what I got in the end. I know the face is weird but I was getting bored lol ··

And this is it for now. I'm in the middle of a couple of projects (one of the Stepford Cuckoos and another one with Nadino) so I'll be posting more as soon as I'm done with them.

Thanks for watching :)

nice dude, I really liked your jean grey card, you got any more on the way?????

Yay! ya made one :woot:

finally!!!

Nice stuff. :up:

nice dude, I really liked your jean grey card, you got any more on the way?????
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments :D.

spidey-dude, no more cards for me (at least for now lol). I'm doing some exams for college and I have a couple of projects around, one of them is a very interesting thing with Nadino. The other ones have to do with the Stepford Cuckoos and with Ultimate Scarlet Witch. Let's see how those go lol.

Thanks for the comments again!

Hi guys! I just finished inking one of my last projects. Well, it's not really finished because the hair and the face need a lot of work but it's ok for a preview. She's Rose McGowan's Cherry Darling from Planet Terror. I'm coloring it right now and adding a background. I'll be doing two versions. A colored one and a B&W shadowed one. Hope you guys like it :D.

Hi guys! I got a Wacom tablet for Christmas and I've just used it to ink this Polaris drawing I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm planning on coloring this but I'm studying right now for my February exams.

I hope you guys like it!!

Hi guys! I got a Wacom tablet for Christmas and I've just used it to ink this Polaris drawing I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm planning on coloring this but I'm studying right now for my February exams.

I hope you guys like it!!

I like this one a whole hell of a lot. Its so clean! Looking forward to the colors.
What are you using to ink, illustrator? Are you using the tablet when you do that?

I like this one a whole hell of a lot. Its so clean! Looking forward to the colors.
What are you using to ink, illustrator? Are you using the tablet when you do that?
Thanks! Yes, I'm using the tablet when I inked it (it's so much easier) and I used Photoshop CS2. It'd probably be easier with Illustrator, but I'm more used to Photoshop.

Thanks again!

Hi guys! I just finished inking one of my last projects. Well, it's not really finished because the hair and the face need a lot of work but it's ok for a preview. She's Rose McGowan's Cherry Darling from Planet Terror. I'm coloring it right now and adding a background. I'll be doing two versions. A colored one and a B&W shadowed one. Hope you guys like it :D.

face looks great! love the whole thing!

Thanks a lot! I was thinking of making a "sequel" to that manip lol. I'll see what I can get.

Hi guys! I finally finished my exams and I'm back playing with Photoshop lol. I just colored the Polaris drawing I inked a couple of months ago.

Hope you guys like it!

Hi guys! I did this X-23 manip after a long time without manipping anything. Hope you like it!

x23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"