spiderfan08's art thread

spiderfan08

Sidekick
Reaction score
hey guys. i figured i'd just start a thread for ALL my art. kinda spaced out and made a thread for just vector art. but i have more than that. so lets forget about that last one and start fresh!

i whipped this up today.

any criticism is appreciated! :D

jurassicpark4.jpg

Its pretty but it does not make sense.
The background has all sorts of green flourishing plants that make a good visual metaphor for life.
The weathered age look around the borders helps. I think you need a darker feeling for the background pic.

ya know..you're absolutely right. i couldnt come up with a good tagline for the movie. only thing i could think of was 'extinction' but it does not go with the poster at all. i will have to come up with another tagline for the poster then i bet it will flow better.

any suggestions?

thanks for the comments!

here is a revision of my JP4 poster.

jurassicpark4poster.jpg

Last edited:
for anyone who knows the first one..i figured this would be a good laugh!

kkmovieposter.jpg

re-imagined. i like this one much better

riddlemethis-4.jpg

Last edited:
wow guys! thanks for the kind words! any suggestions for new posters? always looking for ideas

something quick i did in an hour for my girlfriend.

tori2-1.jpg

here is something i whipped up within the last hour too. and yes i used the date from the upcoming "predators" movie.

predator3.jpg

Last edited:
figured i'd post an update on my 'the devil wears prada' vector illustration from my last thread. got jeremy done.

tdwpprogress2.jpg

looks really good so far. how much time have you spent on it?

oh i'd say close to 25-30 hours on just those two. mike's tattoos took forever. i've got the shirt of the third guy..standing to the left of mike..almost done.

here is my entry for the "halloween 2 poster contest" over at 'shocktilyoudrop'

h2contestposter.jpg

nice poster, i really like the color scheme and the font and all works together

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back