With your own art show your Fave heroes and villains in DC

batbat_29640

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys. Yes I'm a "noob" and saddly I can't post images yet so thought I'd start a thread to help get me to level. Please show only 'your' own original art. Take liberties if you so choose. If you have a design that you think would better suit a certain character, then please, post it here.

Well . . . look what I can do.
mistahj.jpg
I had to do this just to see what he would look like. It is Heath Ledger as the Joker . . . or the best I could do at the time.

Favorite heroes?
That´s too easy! :)

IMAGE_44513d62957e5.jpg
IMAGE_42fc0c4639157.jpg

Yeah but this was just for fun and getting to know other artists

so that means it doesn't belong in the Fan Art forum because...?

Hey man is it okay by you if I start my own art thread?

sorry batbat, I don't mean to come across as an ass. I'm just a stickler for proper thread placement. after all, what's the point of having select forums if we're not going to use them?

BTW, love the Ledger drawing. the likeness is spot on. you should post it in the Joker manips thread in the Dark Knight forum as well. I think everyone there would get a kick out of it.

Dope Nose said:
sorry batbat, I don't mean to come across as an ass. I'm just a stickler for proper thread placement. after all, what's the point of having select forums if we're not going to use them?

BTW, love the Ledger drawing. the likeness is spot on. you should post it in the Joker manips thread in the Dark Knight forum as well. I think everyone there would get a kick out of it.
Hey no prob, bruh. As I said before I'm just a newb. Peace be unto you and I will post the Ledger promptly . . . thanks for the word.

:D :D :D

Thanks for the plug, Anubis.
Yeah, my Infiniteens are due any day now.
Can´t wait to get my hands on a copy. :p

O.O

I'm SO getting it! Looks great! *or at least like a whole lot of fun* :cwink:

Thanks, Twylight! :)

There is a whole lot of fun going on in the book but don´t worry.

When they put on the colors, my kids are real pros at this superheroing stuff. :word:

I got a few I can add I guess. (great stuff btw guys:up: )

Nightwing.jpg

Bat-ink.jpg

Flash.jpg

if i get a scanner then i'll upload my batman sketches

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back