• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/Aug FAN ART Contest - ENTER HERE

Probably because hardly anyone ever participates in voting. Out of the thousands of members their might be 30 votes.

If I were the mod, that would not motivate me to move very quickly on it.

I guess that's why you aren't a MOD

I personally enter every contest for fun but would like to see things run more consistently

There are plenty of other Mod's who could do it for him but the contest has always been Ex's baby.

PING HEARD!!

Gang - I will get the voting thread up tonight...

Sept/Oct Contest should be up tomorrow (hint: think spooky)

Sorry - been killer busy with TV commercial jobs and kids & school etc blah blah blah...

:hyper:

PING HEARD!!

Gang - I will get the voting thread up tonight...

Sept/Oct Contest should be up tomorrow (hint: think spooky)

Sorry - been killer busy with TV commercial jobs and kids & school etc blah blah blah...

:hyper:

No problem at all. We all know how life can get, and it comes long before anything that goes on online. If you ever need any help though with the thread just let us know. All of us would be glad to help.

No problem at all. We all know how life can get, and it comes long before anything that goes on online. If you ever need any help though with the thread just let us know. All of us would be glad to help.

Well said.

Ex: I am a web developer as well as a Flex programmer

I would be glad to pitch in if possible

could someone pst a lik to the voting thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"