Shinlyle Art Thread

Little doodle I did this weekend while my children and I played Lego Batman 3.
This is my first time drawing Grodd, I believe. And YES, my Flash wears the yellow boots.

Flash v Grodd-scaled.jpg

Color progress on black suit Spidey. These are mostly flat color...just started on the character colors...I'm going to try and post more progress on this as I go. People seem to like that stuff.

View attachment 30883
Yeah, I love seeing in progress pics ahead of the finished product. :up:

Gracias! I'm hoping to finish up my latest one shortly. It's another Flash piece with Sonic The Hedgehog. My Children's idea.
Honestly, that's a great idea! :D:

Thanks! They usually come up with more clever ideas than I do. Especially lately.
Haha, nice. They have much potential if they're coming up with this stuff. :cwink:

Great work dude! This is much better than I had pictured. :up:
Thanks, man! I had some downtime at my day-job, which led to some extra time put into it. I tried to copy the background patterns and stuff from the classic Green Hill. I had toyed with making it look more like movie Sonic...but I ended up staying with traditional. In all honesty, I never even thought about using movie Flash because...well...you know.

Good, Flash wears yellow boots.
You're darn tootin' he does!!

tenor.gif

Thanks, man! I had some downtime at my day-job, which led to some extra time put into it. I tried to copy the background patterns and stuff from the classic Green Hill. I had toyed with making it look more like movie Sonic...but I ended up staying with traditional. In all honesty, I never even thought about using movie Flash because...well...you know.

Haha, I love it like this. Both classic. :cool:

Well, it's been a rough time for me and the world. Got laid off from my awesome job that I really loved thanks to the Corona Virus. Awesome. So, I'm applying for jobs and working on art...and playing lots of Gears of War 5.

Anyways, here is a pic from quarantine/unemployment-ville.

Spidey v Mysterio-scaled.jpg

Long time no see! Here's a commission I've wrapped up while quarantined, finding a new job, and working it for the past 3 weeks! Hope everyone is doing well out there!!

Spidey-rubble scaled.jpg

As soon as I get the okay, I'll post up some pages from an independent book to which I am contributing. Waiting on a "go ahead". Just wanted to post...something.

Thanks! I'll have to try and throw up some more shortly. Done a few new pieces...just haven't had time to scan them!

Okay, sorry for the delay. Here is new artwork as promised! Just a few sketch covers I've done that I have up for sale. Spidey Montage.jpg Joker 80th.jpg Venom 25.jpg

When my children and I have too much time, we make funny movie references about our dog, and then I photoshop them into reality. Here you go.Beagle!.jpg Beagle & Yanosh.jpg

Jason Vorhees in the lake. Done in Copics and inks with some photoshop retouching.Jason Lake 2020-sh.jpg

Okay, sorry for the delay. Here is new artwork as promised! Just a few sketch covers I've done that I have up for sale. View attachment 35935
Stan Lee kinda looks like Morita "Mr. Miyagi" Pat, and I really dig it.

Here's a fun trivia; Mr. Miyagi played the role of a pizza chef in one episode from the Incredible Hulk show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"