Shinlyle Art Thread

that beaten Spidey is great. sorry i'm so late in checking it out

Black Suit Spider-Man piece. Lots of fun!
Also, sorry it's been a bit since I last posted. Been a little busy with actual work. Crazy!Black Spidey 2020 scaled.jpg

Two new quickies. My buddy Hector who writes a devotional book called Faith and Fandom ( highly recommend for any Christian nerds out there) had me do a series of heroes fist bumping with Jesus forgiving away to people at show and such. So, I decided to post up a couple of Spidey themed ones.
Hector's books are super cool, and he posts them up for free all the time.
Faith & Fandom : "Finding God In Geek Culture"
Gwen & Miles scaled.jpg Spidey Miles Fist Bump scaled.jpg

Spider-Gwen done in pencils and inks. Thinking about throwing some color down on this one. Spider-Gwen 2021 scaled.jpg

When you draw black suit Spidey do you think more of symbiote or fabric suit Black Cat made for him?

When you draw black suit Spidey do you think more of symbiote or fabric suit Black Cat made for him?

I tend to think more the fabric suit BC made for him. I mean, the symbiote is Eddie's, as far as I'm concerned. He only really had the symbiote for about 8 issues or so of ASM, anyways.

Spidey and Venom jam piece I did with my pal, Chris McJunkin, with Colors by Paul Little. Lots of fun! Chris and I used to jam like this back in the day. Spidey & Venom LP CM.jpg

I tend to think more the fabric suit BC made for him. I mean, the symbiote is Eddie's, as far as I'm concerned. He only really had the symbiote for about 8 issues or so of ASM, anyways.
Terrific. I love the fabric version. :awesome:

Spidey and Venom jam piece I did with my pal, Chris McJunkin, with Colors by Paul Little. Lots of fun! Chris and I used to jam like this back in the day. View attachment 44268
Lenses make me think of both Mike McKone and Terry Dodson rendition of the mask, and I love it.

Terrific. I love the fabric version. :awesome:

Lenses make me think of both Mike McKone and Terry Dodson rendition of the mask, and I love it.
Love both those guys! Dodson's work on Spidey was HIGHLY underrated!
I know he's draws the pretty ladies, and I'm not hating on it, but his Spider-Man 12 issue run was incredible.

Both Terry Dodson and Frank Cho -who drew one issue of that run- have some really great portfolio and body of work.

Awesome! The drawings you made are very good! The anatomy and the movements are perfect but the cartoons from Looney Tunes that you made for your son's birthday those are really cool and funny.
Great idea to put those in the birthday cake!

Awesome! The drawings you made are very good! The anatomy and the movements are perfect but the cartoons from Looney Tunes that you made for your son's birthday those are really cool and funny.
Great idea to put those in the birthday cake!
Thanks, man!

Oh hi Marc. Big fan of Moon Knight. :D That your drawing looks like it comes from one of the old painted magazines like Rampaging Hulk is extra added layer of awesome.

And welcome back. :awesome:
Thanks! I've got a few more pieces I'm working on, too. Just have to get them colored. Deadpool/Billie Eilish, Spider-Man No Way Home, and some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"