Shinlyle Art Thread

TMNT2019-scaled.jpg

TMNT piece I did up at my son's request. He actually wanted a Batman/TMNT piece because he's watched that movie 20 times, but he had to settle for his dad doing just the turtles.

Freddy Krueger commission I did for a guy. Pencils and inks, and colored in Photoshop.

Freddy2019-scaled.jpg

New piece I just wrapped up. My children's idea...I'm just the hands on this one!Deadpool Time-DA.jpg

New Joker! Did this one with some really simple line-art, and then went crazy digitally. Probably do some more to it, later. For now, here it is.
Phoenix-Joker_DA.jpg

I thought your avatar was a sketch from a comic book, I wanted to ask if it's Ryan Stigman or someone else.
I always preferred classic web design that looks more like web over the McFarlane inspired spaghetti webbing that looks like goop.
View attachment 26534

TMNT piece I did up at my son's request. He actually wanted a Batman/TMNT piece because he's watched that movie 20 times, but he had to settle for his dad doing just the turtles.
Your kid has great taste.

View attachment 27527

My favorite piece I've drawn in awhile. So much fun! Done in pencils, inks, and Copics.
Fat Pete and Thor sharing pizza is the perfect thing to see that I could not have imagined I needed to see. Bravo. :applaud

I thought your avatar was a sketch from a comic book, I wanted to ask if it's Ryan Stigman or someone else.
I always preferred classic web design that looks more like web over the McFarlane inspired spaghetti webbing that looks like goop.
Your kid has great taste.

Fat Pete and Thor sharing pizza is the perfect thing to see that I could not have imagined I needed to see. Bravo. :applaud

Thanks, man! I had to do the Dad Bod bros because of something my buddy said to me. We're...less than fit nowadays, and he said we should totally just dress as fat Thor and Peter B. Parker. Thus this piece was born...I think he called me about an hour after I posted it on Instagram.

Also, I will take my artwork being mistaken for Ryan Stegman as the highest of compliments. Love his stuff. His work on Superior, Venom, and Renew Your Vows has cemented him as one of my favorite current artists.

Also, I will take my artwork being mistaken for Ryan Stegman as the highest of compliments. Love his stuff. His work on Superior, Venom, and Renew Your Vows has cemented him as one of my favorite current artists.
That's great, cause the art comparison is a compliment. :yay:

Another Spidey pic I wrapped up. Los of tun to draw this one...Peter tingle and all.

Edith-scaled.jpg

@Spider-Aziz , here you are. Better later than never! Thanks for the nomination in the Artist of the Year thread. Sorry this was just a quick sketch/doodle. I also included a work in progress I needed to post up here.
Capture.JPG Capture.JPGBL.JPG

It looks like the suit from the Insomniac game, so good.

I always play as the classic Spidey suit in that game. I like the white spider suit, and I LOVE the Far From Home suit, but I always go back to the classic...mainly because the symbiote isn't on there...

I always play as the classic Spidey suit in that game. I like the white spider suit, and I LOVE the Far From Home suit, but I always go back to the classic...mainly because the symbiote isn't on there...
I really dig the NOIR suit, and Spider-Punk has the best power of them all.

Color progress on black suit Spidey. These are mostly flat color...just started on the character colors...I'm going to try and post more progress on this as I go. People seem to like that stuff.

Capture.PNG

ANNnnnnnndddd....here it is finished.

Black Spidey 2020-scaled.jpg

Okay, finished this up this weekend. I'll post an actual scan later on, but I really like it with the laminate floor behind it, too. Maybe I'll leave that for the final piece...I don't know.

IMG_20200118_205031_258.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"