Ring Deacon's art thread .3

Ring Deacon

Got 6? We do.
Reaction score
since my threads keep getting taken down from lack of activity on my part ( I guess ), here is a new one.

redplanet.jpg

I have been playing around with Photoshop and making space pics lately. With the Star trek movie and now the Green Lantern one being made. I thought it would be fun to try and make planets and universes. In this one everything is made in PS.

planetwithlandandwater.jpg

Like the first one this too is all made with PS brushes and filters.

glmovieposter.jpg

my piece from the GL contest. The background is hand made with PS and if anyone remembers my last thread will see that I reused an Mr. Fantastic pic I maniped into GL's costume. But this time I used Ryan Renolds and not Nathan Fillon, David Boreanez or Ben Bowder.

There will be more to come. I will do my best to keep posting art this time.

torchflash.jpg

I thought about doing a new Flash manip for a while now. So I did this one last night in the more clasic look. I am working on an movie version of what i think the costume will look like.

I like this alot^

That evil superman is Fantastic as well.

You know people can say what they want about the FF movies but those costumes were great and could be adapted for many characters.

yeah that evil superman is mad.lol

One of my favorite shows growing up was The Greatest American Hero. I never missed it when it was on. I was mad when it went off the air. For years I always hoped fot it to be made into a movie. Here I have made a movie version of that tv hero. I am not saying Chris Pine would or should be cast in the role of Ralph Hinkley, but I used him for this manip. The base pic is not mine but I recolored it and added a different logo to the chest and belt.
greatestamericanhero.jpg

Last edited:
page12.jpg

the second panel page I just finished. I am putting together some of my stuff to take to the comic con and send in for submissios.

thanks B-Man for the great line art.
batman1incolor.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"