Rescue Me - The Final Season

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
I did a search for any previous Rescue Me threads and it seemed to be on a season by season basis, so I figured I'd start one for the final season, since it's coming up in a few days...
[YT]hYQg_MQe91c[/YT][YT]IeKZCal01b8[/YT][YT]bcEzWd5Arh8[/YT]

Damn, I need to catch up on Rescue Me. I wonder how they'll tie up the series, I kinda think Tommy might die.

Looking forward to this one, feels like forever since I last watched it and it ended on such a cliffhanger. Great show and I loved the Humor of the fire house, can't wait to see how they'll wrap it all up.

I honestly cannot remember what happened in the season finale. I remember finding it somewhat lackluster. I am excited for this to be coming back though

Honestly, all I remember from last season is Damien getting ****ed up towards the end. I didn't really catch that much of last season.

Oh, I've watched every episode of this show, I love it don't get me wrong but its started lacking in the writing area for a while now. I remember Damien getting hurt now that you've said something but yea that's about it

Jesus, I did miss alot of last season. How did the whole Teddy/Tommy thing work itself out?

I can;t for the life of me remember lol. I haven't even watched last nites premiere yet lol

Garrity pissing in the sink was pure gold. Him falling ass backwards off the step stool while pissing was even better.

Yeah that was great so was the mental check up with Mike.

So next week is the final episode--judging by the preview, I'm totally having a tissue handy.

It would be pretty ballsy for them to [blackout]kill all of the guys[/blackout] the episode before the finale.

Need. Finale. NOW.

It would be pretty ballsy for them to [blackout]kill all of the guys[/blackout] the episode before the finale.

Need. Finale. NOW.

Man if they did that ... :wow:

I think, and it might be a long shot but....

Was there only one casket shown in the funeral? Cause my theory only worked if there was only one, anyways, I was thinking maybe Damien dies from some complications with his injury, I noticed he wasn't seen anywhere at the wedding right? Figure he'd still get the big funeral still. I think the preview was a bit misleading is all.

No, there were multiple caskets. At least 3 that I counted. I almost started crying last nite over this. I think they could have been a little bit more emotional, the only one that seemed upset really was Garrety. I'm gonna be so bummed out if none of the guys made it out especially Garrety, Black Sean and Mikey. All the others I really couldn't care about

[YT]xNKdgcIZs0Q[/YT]

I'm thinking it's all six. Denis Leary's cousin and 5 others died in a warehouse fire back in 1999. I'm thinking he went that route with the finale.

I hope it isn't though. I think having just Lou die saving everyone at the end would have been a fantastic way to end the show.

Last edited:
It doesn't look good for any of them.

I really ****ing hope that the explosion ending [blackout]wasn't just a dream of Tommys. What with Janet wanting his to take a desk job and Lou at the end telling him "Go, we'll be fine."[/blackout] As much as I would hate it, it would make sense.

wow..i had hoped for a ****ed up ending like Tommy being dead all along since 9/11 and all of this was a what if, but after watching the last episode just now and rewatching that promo, i almost cried. Tommy should die a heroes death, but i hope Sean, Black Sean and Mikey survive. they're too young. Also, that's a Lieutenant's uniform in the promo and hose hands are a little tanned...

I saw some promo pics of the last episode and it looks like Tommy is speaking to a new class of probies, just like in the first episode

Well, it's been a good run, hope the actors all continue to get work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"