Return of the Fantastic Four (Comics)

It's got like 27 variant covers, that's bloody insane.

The preview looked good, from what I saw. Anybody picked up the issue yet?

Read the issue. It was good. A warm-up to what is to come.

Worth the price?

It's $5.99 which is pretty steep and I understand if it puts people off. I'm a big fan of the team so I'm not the most impartial.
My advice is to read the less spoilery reviews and reactions to get an idea if you want to buy it and if not then skip it and get issue 2 next month which is normal price and shouldn't be too confusing if you missed the first.

If you enjoy issue 2 and it's good, then go back and get 1 if you want. Or you can just trade wait the run if that's your thing.

I really enjoyed it. Makes me wonder about 2 in 1 though...

The back up story was fantastic, and I can't wait until next month.

I really enjoyed it. Makes me wonder about 2 in 1 though...

The back up story was fantastic, and I can't wait until next month.

I think it could work if they used the old format. Having it Ben and Johnny to date made sense, now redundant

It's $5.99 which is pretty steep and I understand if it puts people off. I'm a big fan of the team so I'm not the most impartial.
My advice is to read the less spoilery reviews and reactions to get an idea if you want to buy it and if not then skip it and get issue 2 next month which is normal price and shouldn't be too confusing if you missed the first.

If you enjoy issue 2 and it's good, then go back and get 1 if you want. Or you can just trade wait the run if that's your thing.

I'd like to support it (particularly since trade waiting doesn't keep a book in print). August is a particularly expensive month for this expensive hobby of mine, so that's why I'm hesitating. But I'm sure I'll check it out at some point if for the art alone.

I think it could work if they used the old format. Having it Ben and Johnny to date made sense, now redundant

Some obscure choices would be cool for 2-In-One, like The Thing and Spider-Ham.

Do you mean a 2-In-One issue with the The Thing 'teaming up' with Alicia Masters?

no I mean the thing or the torch TRYING to date but everything seems to go wrong[ from HIS perspective anway]]

Could be interesting, although they'd have to answer the question why it's not a Fantastic Four storyline.

Based on what Zdarsky said, it may not even be a FF related book after issue 12.

Marvel FINALLY aged Franklin and made him a teenager. Valeria is a pre-teen. Im here for it

iJzLPHF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"