The Comics Revamping Iron Man's Rogues Gallery

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
How would you revamp Iron Man's rogues gallery to make them more interesting and threatening?

Bring back a super charged melter ,blizzard and backlash via some kind of surgical process funded by Justin Hammer and a very much still alive Obadiah Stane.(just to make things interesting)

bring back firebrand and MODOKand STOP writing tony like a soap opera villian on overdrive he's supposed to be an HONORABLE BUISNESSMAN

3dman27 said:
STOP writing tony like a soap opera villian on overdrive he's supposed to be an HONORABLE BUISNESSMAN

I agree completely.

I love to see the Blood Brothers AND/OR the Controller!!

If they give it the West Coast related due that the stories used to center around. There's a good opportunity to see the armor's natural disaster overtion capabilities. Wildfires, High rise rescue, Out of control buses, He solves the traffic problem one afternoon.

Most of the rouges are powered in one way or another so the Titanium Man (either 1 or 2) and a Soviet angle could work. Making the armor very unique in a future world.

MODok:up:

to mix things up, give him some high-powered magical foes, and some whose powers focus on the organic world, i.e., plants..

I would like Iron Man to deal with some more realistic foes, I particulary would like to see him deal with terrorists or rogue states.

Halle did it, Sarah Douglas did it (Both DC),
Obidiah Stane-Patrick Stewert maybe, maybe not.

SurfDUI said:
Halle did it, Sarah Douglas did it (Both DC),
Obidiah Stane-Patrick Stewert maybe, maybe not.
whats this have to do with iron man's rogues gallery?

If Patrick Stewart wans't the perfect Professor X. He would be the perfet Obidiah Stane, him or Ben Kingsley. Before Stane was killed he was a beast.

How about The Ghost( who seems to be a rabid antiglobaliser and hater of multinationals)? Or the mandarin( Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo appear to be a little passe in the 21st Century)? What about the new Blizzard?

There should be a new FirePower, with the small nuke and all.. he could be funded by a terrorist group..

The new Crimson Dynamo could be North Korean instead of Russian..

How about The Ghost( who seems to be a rabid antiglobaliser and hater of multinationals)? Or the mandarin( Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo appear to be a little passe in the 21st Century)? What about the new Blizzard?
he's a super-hero now

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"