RIP Chadwick Boseman :(

Feel bad that he didn’t get a proper goodbye with Coogler and company if they really learned he was gone the same time as the rest of us. Why do we always lose the good ones too soon?

Interview with Larry King a few years ago. The last question really hurt me (4:00 minute mark). Been watching a lot of his old interviews and makes me admire how amazing he really was.

Can't link them but there's a couple of fun interviews on Desus & Mero that's worth checking also.

He had great interviews fairly recently ... both on the Bill Simmons podcast back in late May you guys should check out.

Talks a lot about sports movies.

And I remember he had some great on camera interviews and commentary promoting 21 Bridges or whatever the movie was called on ESPN and I think I even remember him commenting on Kobe’s untimely death as well. So it was fairly recently.

Just very sad, but he seemed like a cool dude. Someone I would def wanna have a beer with and shoot the ****.

This one really ****ing hurts. The man was so, so talented and clearly a great person. I watched Get On Up for the first time on Saturday; talk about an absolutely brilliant performance. Should have gotten an Oscar nomination. He embodied James Brown perfectly in that film. The man was great in everything.

And my heart breaks first and foremost for his friends and family, but also for the young fans who got to see their hero realized on the big screen... particularly the young black children who finally got to see themselves represented in such a significant way in the superhero genre. Yes, I know that Blade and the Falcon showed up on the screen before Black Panther, but BP was so much more significant because he wasn’t a sidekick or a character who was surrounded mostly by white people in his own movie. BP was groundbreaking in that it didn’t shy away from uncomfortable subject matter just because it was a superhero film, and I applaud everyone involved for that. And at the heart of the movie was this great man. And now the young kids who went to see this movie multiple times in the theaters and begged their parents to buy to movie the day it came out have lost their hero.

This one is going to hurt for a long time, for a lot of people.

Chad’s acting at the end of civil war as he talks to and restrains Zemo. Such poise, nuance, grace and magnificence with such minimal dialog. It hurt so much just to watch that scene again with this King. What a wonderfully talented artist

This is one of the hardest gut-punches of a celebrity death I've experienced for a while. Just completely out of the blue, this guy whose work meant so much to so many people is gone. And it feels like a tremendous vacancy has been left behind. I have to laud him and his team so much for keeping his illness completely out of the press. Instead of TMZ or one of the other vultures getting their greedy hands on the news, his family was able to announce it on their own terms. He leaves this earth with dignity and legacy in tact. RIP Mr. Boseman.

I wonder how many more threads similar to these will we get in the next few years for MCU actors. This certainly won't be the last one.

RIP my king. You will be missed so much. Wakanda forever!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"