Riverdale Riverdale Season 1 Chapter 7 "In a Lonely Place"

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
C6gZ5Z_WYAAdqQp.jpg:large

RIVERDALE

"Chapter Seven: In a Lonely Place" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)

THE SEARCH IS ON - When a major piece of evidence is mysteriously destroyed, new rumors begin to swirl as to who was really behind Jason's murder. Tensions build when Jughead's (Cole Sprouse) father returns to the fray and it's revealed that he and Fred (Luke Perry) have some unresolved issues between them. Meanwhile, Veronica (Camila Mendes) takes matters into her own hands after her fight with Hermione (Marisol Nichols). Cheryl (Madelaine Petsch) approaches Betty (Lili Reinhart) with an unexpected proposal that leaves Betty torn. KJ Apa and Madchen Amick also star. Allison Anders directed the episode written by Aaron Allen (#107). Original airdate 3/9/2017.
Can't wait to see why they're dressed like that. Dream sequence?

That photo... :hrt:

Got the S shirt and everything.

Lol these parents are something else.

omg i LOVED that opener :atp: the whole homage to classic Archie but in a Pleasantville/ Stepford Wives twist. love it! :up::up:

once again GREAT ep. yeah sure we knew never to trust the Blossoms but the emotional rollercoaster really delivers. very good.

also love how this is Jughead Jones and fam centric. you really feel for him. now we see why the Juggie characterization is such. very logically developed good job.

also i said it before i'll say it again-- the parental units in this show is the CRAZY ones, the kids are the sane ones :funny:

I loved the Wes Craven reference in the beginning and the opening really shows how much they look like their characters, especially Veronica.

Last edited:
If the 'Twin Peaks' influence means '40's-'50's Archie dream sequences (and not self-indulgent incoherence) then yes, please!
That would be so awesome if Jughead had occasional classic Archie dreams that offer clues to the mystery (as the red curtain room dream supposedly did for Agent Cooper in 'Peaks'- but didn't, really).

'Riverdale' producers, writers delight in their surprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"