Rocky 6

Actually, I hear their is another 'Rocky' project in the works but it isn't a movie. The premise was a television series called...

'Balboa's Boys.'

You guessed it. Rocky Balboa goes on to open his own inner city gym where he trains and coaches teens in the ring as well as in life. Stallone, of course, would not play Balboa but their is talk of Burt Young(Paulie) reprising his role. There is no word yet as to who will play Rocky Balboa.

Wow, great movie. Beautiful, and spectacular. It inspired me to rent the original Rocky at Blockbuster. That was awesome, as well. Then, when they had "Rocky" weekend last weekend on SpikeTV, I watched III, IV, and V. Now all I need to do is check out Rocky II.

Great series of films. Rocky is legendary. Awesomeness. :woot:

Wow, great movie. Beautiful, and spectacular. It inspired me to rent the original Rocky at Blockbuster. That was awesome, as well. Then, when they had "Rocky" weekend last weekend on SpikeTV, I watched III, IV, and V. Now all I need to do is check out Rocky II.
i thought the new one was okay as a tribute to the series, but it wasn't that great, IMO... wasn't horrible, but it just wasn't anything phenomenal, either...

then again, i'm of the minority opinion that Rocky V was a decent film, and that the original film was less than devine (good, but like 6, just not great), so maybe my opinion doesn't count for too much with most folks...

i can't believe you haven't seen Rocky II, though! II was always my favorite of the whole series!

ah well... everybody has his own tastes... to each his own, right?

Are they ever going to do a 6 movie box set? I am still waiting on that to buy them (though 4 & 5 suck).

Are they ever going to do a 6 movie box set? I am still waiting on that to buy them (though 4 & 5 suck).
Well Stallone spoke of a "Director's Cut" during his Commentary for Rocky Balboa, but maybe in due time?

SE's of II, III, IV, and even V would be nice.

I hope they make them. I want the set.

There is a set. No new extras though. And they come in those stupid f***ing slim cases.

Of course you already knew that...

I think it's a digipak here in Finland.

Of all the 1970's classics (Star Wars, Superman, Rocky) this film is the best of the bunch. The Star Wars prequels were more flash with CGI artsy effects. Superman Returns was a long bore. Rocky Balboa still has its heart and fire.

star wars: sucked, if the action werent so good theyd be a waste of time.
SR: boring, the only good thing was the nostalgic opening credits, felt 7yrs old again...

balboa: amazing film, great writing and acting with pure heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"