• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Rogue getting the "Cure"

I've just thought of this - didn't Kinberg/Penn say something like it'd be cool for Rogue to absorb multiple powers in furure movies? Now if the writers say that, isn't that a bit of a hint that Rogue might decide against taking the cure in this movie?!
:eek:
never thought she would take it, but nice hint.

I'd hate it if she does take the cure. What, that wasn't in the comics. :ghost: No cure for Rogue. :down

I don't think we're gonna see Rogue getting the cure. We'll see her deeply considering it and the drama will increase as she leans more and more toward getting it, but eventually she will decide against it.

Yeah, that's what I think, too. And someone may talk her out of it (Angel?). Fox better not mess this up.

I really can't see her taking it. If Fox continues the series with a new arc it's gonna really hinge on the younger members of the cast who are not as big name actors as Hugh, Patrick, and Halle.

It will be horrible if rogue take the cure. It'll be worst move ever. Since the big names probably won't be comming back X4 will be centered on the X-kids. I was hoping she'll get her super strength in the last battle. That she'll some how get a whole on juggernaut. But if she does take a cure in the movie I don't know what I'll. Just thinking about it gets me up in a knot.:mad:

If she does take the cure, then a lot of fans will be disappointed.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
If she does take the cure, then a lot of fans will be disappointed.

if she takes the cure bobby will be happy, kitty depressed. lol. ;)

I want to see her Bobby dump her in the end, even thought she's cured (if that's true). Make room for Gambit.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I want to see her Bobby dump her in the end, even thought she's cured (if that's true). Make room for Gambit.

nice! i like it... but i want it to be bloody, her dumping bobby. suck the life force out of him. wohoooo!!! ;)

If she is cured, then it won't work. ;) I think Bobby should stay a player.

I don't think Rogue's taking the cure either. It seems to me like the funeral/memorial is at the end of X3 and she had to wear gloves to hold Bobby's hand there.

lordofthenerds said:
I don't think Rogue's taking the cure either. It seems to me like the funeral/memorial is at the end of X3 and she had to wear gloves to hold Bobby's hand there.

that funeral scene would be at the very first part of the movie. ;)

I think the memorial scene is at the beginning of the movie. Storm is wearing the same thing at the memorial when she hugged Leech and wearing the same thing where she was talking to Beast, Wolverine and Xavier. So, I think it's the beginning of the film.

berzerko89 said:
that funeral scene would be at the very first part of the movie. ;)
We don't know that though. Bobby and Kitty are holding hands and they would have to have already built up a relationship to do that. Also
Mr Lex Luthor said:
I think the memorial scene is at the beginning of the movie. Storm is wearing the same thing at the memorial when she hugged Leech and wearing the same thing where she was talking to Beast, Wolverine and Xavier. So, I think it's the beginning of the film.
I thought all those scenes are at the end of the movie. Bobby becoming a teacher, Leech ridded of his powers, and the funeral. It just seems like the resolution of the story.

lordofthenerds said:
We don't know that though. Bobby and Kitty are holding hands and they would have to have already built up a relationship to do that. Also

I thought all those scenes are at the end of the movie. Bobby becoming a teacher, Leech ridded of his powers, and the funeral. It just seems like the resolution of the story.

hmm i also think that when storm met up w/ leech is at the finale of end part of the movie. bobby becomes a teacher?

berzerko89 said:
hmm i also think that when storm met up w/ leech is at the finale of end part of the movie. bobby becomes a teacher?
Well its not confirmed but it looks like it to me and other people on these forums.

berzerko89 said:

Hmm... It would give him the confidence we've been waiting to see in Bobby in these films...

Rogue taking the cure.. :down

Rugue not taking the cure.. :up:

Rugue ending up with super strength, flight and meeting Gambit in X4..

Priceless. :D

There are some things a cure can't ***** up, for everthing else there's Mastercard. :cool:

lordofthenerds said:
Hmm. I've always thought that the memorial starts at the beginning of the movie and it's of Jean..

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"