• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronald D. Moore's 17th Precinct

Overboard would denote crazyness, what he speaks of is awesomeness.

Last edited:
Damn right! Just because Heroes quality in writing declined throughout the series most of the cast kept offering up brilliant performances despite the sloppy inconsistent writing. And with the Lost actors, I'd think you'd understand Sawyer?? Could you imagine Evangeline guest starring in an ep and a scene with her and Helfer???? That gives a whole new meaning to the term geekgasm, well actually just a more literal meaning lol

Could you imagine Evangeline guest starring in an ep and a scene with her and Helfer???? That gives a whole new meaning to the term geekgasm, well actually just a more literal meaning lol

Probably even more literal after the obligatory pillow-fight scene.

Nah, just replace Elizabeth Mitchell in the handcuff/mud fight with Helfer and we're set

And as for LOST and Heroes people, it would just seem very gimmicky to me. I mean, so far, Moore's clearly hiring people he knows and trusts and has worked with before. If he just starts piling on other actors from sci-fi shows for no other reason than them being on those shows, it would just seem cheap to me. Bring new people into the sci-fi/fantasy fold, like Moore is doing with Stockard Channing.

Oh I agree Sawyer but cameos are awesome. Even better when they are handled like Tom Zarek.

Yea I'm not meaning put them there just for the simple fact that they were on other sci/fi shows the only reason Im suggesting anyone from those shows is because I would think they would work well with some of the BSG alums. I think it seems just as "gimmicky" to cast actors that were almost all on the same show anyways, at least if somebody like Quinto or Holloway popped up I'd be like "Well at least the entire cast isn't from BSG or Caprica." But I get what you're saying, I wouldn't even want them casting actors they felt weren't right for the roles Im just saying it'd be nice to see how they'd mesh

Right, cause NBC has such a deep lineup of shows already.

Damn, I knew it was too good to be true. Go **** yourself NBC! :cmad:

I hope one of the big cable names picks this up (not SyFy, please). It sounds like such a good show.

You all just had to remind me, didn't you?! :cmad::csad:

*runs away crying*

It still hurts that this didn't get picked up... :csad:

And by bumping this thread, I'm ensuring that you all feel the hurt right along with me. :o

I'm still shocked to find out that Jamie Bamber is British!

Bamber was on the newest episode of House this past week.

[YT]PebLrjy5CSg[/YT]
[YT]edAZT5FjF4Q[/YT]
[YT]xXiFhfL8lJQ[/YT]

God ****ing Dammit, NBC. :csad:

It's great seeing Apollo, Baltar, and Six on the screen together again!

Joseph Adama as well. :up:

I'm definitely going to watch that tomorrow. Assuming it doesn't get taken down or something.

Far better than Grimm. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"