Rosemary’s Baby prequel ‘Apartment 7A’ | Paramount+

Oh hey, another unnecessary prequel to something a company owns and wants to make an IP cause they need content. Must be Friday

I consider the original to be one of the top 5 horror movies of all time. Making a prequel to this would seem both a gigantic task and a really unnecessary one, but having this be a direct to streaming movie will be like a free fall in quality.

I consider the original to be one of the top 5 horror movies of all time. Making a prequel to this would seem both a gigantic task and a really unnecessary one, but having this be a direct to streaming movie will be like a free fall in quality.

It’s personally my favorite horror film of all time. Literally only watch it annually to maintain the fear you get from watching it.

This is totally one gigantic, unnecessary task. Just like that God awful Zoe Saldana miniseries remake.

It’s personally my favorite horror film of all time. Literally only watch it annually to maintain the fear you get from watching it.

This is totally one gigantic, unnecessary task. Just like that God awful Zoe Saldana miniseries remake.
Jesus, I forgot this one existed.

Oh hey, another unnecessary prequel to something a company owns and wants to make an IP cause they need content. Must be Friday
At least this doesn't sound as bad as Netflix trying to make a psychological thriller out of a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest prequel with Ratched.

At least this doesn't sound as bad as Netflix trying to make a psychological thriller out of a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest prequel with Ratched.
It's same ballpark for me. Less desperate than the Ferris Bueller spinoff about the Valet Parking guys, but same level as Ratched

I guess my question is, is Polanski getting any money for this?
Good question. Depends on if he gets a Producer credit of some kind I suppose

I guess my question is, is Polanski getting any money for this?

God I would hope not, but if we see any weird EP names like Will B. Goode then you know what time it is.

I quite enjoyed Relic released a couple of years ago so Erika James as director is promising. I'll reserve judgement until then, look how The First Omen turned out to be.

Didn't watch First Omen. Absolutely no interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"