RPG My Time at Portia to Switch, ps4 ,Xbox one & PC 2018

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
[FONT=&quot]Team17 and Pathea Games bringing 3D sandbox RPG My Time at Portia to consoles and PC in 2018[/FONT]
Published 11 hours ago. 6 comments.
Lengthy PC demo available now.
My-Time-Portia_10-02-17.jpg

Team17 has announced a partnership with China-based independent developer Pathea Games to bring its 3D sandbox RPG My Time at Portia—inspired by Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dark Cloud 2, and the works of Hayao Miyazaki—to PC via Steam Early Access in early 2018, followed by PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch later in 2018.

Here’s an overview of the game, via Team17:

Setting sail for Portia, a town on the edge of civilization, you’ll arrive to find a workshop left to you by your Pa – a place where you can begin to craft a new life, using the relics from the past to improve life for the villagers in the town.

Gather materials from Portia’s stunning open world: cut down trees, forage for herbs, mine in the ruins and even grow your own garden. There are many unique areas for you to explore including deserts, island, reefs, highlands, marshlands, mines and more! There are even two different types of dungeons including abandoned dungeons filled with important resources such as relics and ores for you to harvest or more hazardous dungeons where you’ll be able to encounter and battle monsters!

The world of Portia will feel alive as the villagers have their own unique behaviours and will go to school, do their jobs, work out, have fun and have their own stories to share with you. You’ll be able to befriend and romance the villagers within Portia.
A Kickstarter campaign for My Time at Portia is currently in its final week. A six-to-eight hour demo of the game is currently available on Steam, Ichi.io, IndieDB, and GameJolt. Team17 will be live streaming the game on Twitch on October 5 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Watch some footage of the game in its alpha stage below.
[YT]aTM8WcETJUQ[/YT]

[FONT=&quot]
source: Gematsu
[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"