• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Rumored Captain America Infinity Stones series

BoredGuy

Never Did a Popular Thing
Reaction score
So with Rumors that Marvel may finally be working on a series about Steve Rogers returning the Infinity Stones, a question occurred to me:

-In Endgame, 2012 Loki absconded with the Space Stone/Tesseract
-In Loki S1, this Loki was apprehended by the TVA with the stone
-As we saw, after removing problematic variants, the TVA typically trimmed the timelines they were from

So, would this imply that the 2012 we saw in Endgame was trimmed? And if so, where would Captain America go to return the Space, Time, and Mind stones?
Can he go back to a point before they were trimmed to reinsert the stones at the exact moment they were taken and prevent the destruction of that branch?
And would Cap have to return the tesseract to the 70's, and then also prevent Loki from taking it in 2012?

Idk, just some crazy questions they're going to have to address if they do make the series

And if they do, which Episode would you most be looking forward to?:
-Cap returns to 2012 to return multiple stones, dealing with the mess he might've made with the whole "Hail Hydra" situation
-Cap on Vormir, meeting Red Skull and awkwardly giving back the Soul stone
-Cap infiltrating Asgard during a major battle to re-inject Jane Foster (I imagine Heimdall would have some questions)
-Cap traveling to Morag (Seemingly without a space ship) to return the Power Stone, and checking Starlord to make sure he doesn't have brain damage from that shot to the head

What rumors?
Idk they're doing the rounds again, I saw it in a few places, will try to find some sources

edit: CBM reports MyTimeToShine said its in development... Could be total bs, but regardless my questions remain valid

Its too ambitious but its also been years since Endgame.

Also, a lot of these projects in development doesn't really line up with Disney had said about Marvel Studios slowing down, and only releasing 2 shows per year and focusing on quality than quantity. Like when do they plan to release these shows, what if there are more MCU flops in the next 3 years? They just seem very all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"