• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ryan Reynolds is the Green Lantern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when Ryan presented, I immediately thought about the Hal look. Looks fantastic.

Yeah, when Ryan presented, I immediately thought about the Hal look. Looks fantastic.

Here is an interview he did where you can see him at the Oscars.

[YT]WBufgKbtE88[/YT]

Starting at about the one-minute mark, he talks about getting ready for the role and wearing the costume.

I saw Smokin' Aces last night. Good film, with Ryan Reynolds once again showing he's more than just a comedy actor, and can handle more dramatic roles very well.

Four Clips from ‘Paper Man’

It's a movie coming out next month where Ryan Reynolds plays a superhero with blond hair.

Paperman-1.jpg

Hehe. That picture alone is pretty damn funny.

That looks pretty good

Plus on a side not now we know what Ryan would look like in spandex

yea though i doubt the gl costume is "spandex" since that material is pretty old school and i believe most costumes these days or for example spider-man movie suits were made from a material starting with an l lyrica or something.

soso did everyone hear ryan is rumored to signed on as lead in a movie based off some other comic called R.I.P.D or something like that. Which might be shooting in spring.

again, another reason why Ryan wins by getting this Green Lantern gig: he is now in demand for movies like RIPD and The Switch Off

yea though man he sure has a busy dam schedule lol. Got switch off in fall, ripd in the spring, and then probably also deadpool if that gets to production stage. Then who else knows what on his plate.

yea though man he sure has a busy dam schedule lol. Got switch off in fall, ripd in the spring, and then probably also deadpool if that gets to production stage. Then who else knows what on his plate.

Reynolds... curse his success. Man, if there was one guy I'd trade places with, it would be him.

i'm bumping this thread since I don't want to make a thread about this.

But, if one thing fails in this movie, i could be Ryan. I can't picture VAn Wilder in this role. Is the Green Lantern suppose to be a funny dude? I'm not familiar with the cartoons/comics, so maybe some of you can fill me in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"