Samurai Jack Thread

Internet petitions are stupid and Change.org is stupid.

Him not ending up with Ashi isn't even what I had problems with for the ending.

I wouldn't say the finale was a letdown but it was rushed.

There was way too much Ashi this season and it detracted from Jack's journey. The finale really need to be a two-parter. It didn't even really address the fate of Jack's friends in the future and if he basically wiped them from existence as well, just like Ashi.

See, everyone has been saying this and it makes no damn sense to me. Why would that even happen ? Did Aku create all these people ? I don't recall that ever being mentioned....

For me, it's less that and more the lack of any resolution to any of the future characters (particularly the Scotsman). An epilogue showing how much the future had changed for the better would have been nice to see.

Okay, but why TF are people so convinced that all of Jack's friends wouldn't exist without Aku?

Probably taking the butterfly effect into the extreme. Wouldn't pay any mind to them.

I think they'd all be born under very different circumstances. Ashi would most likely still remain in oblivion.

See, everyone has been saying this and it makes no damn sense to me. Why would that even happen ? Did Aku create all these people ? I don't recall that ever being mentioned....

He created the circumstances that allowed them to exist. Yes. In Ashi's case, he was her father. So...

He was ruler of Earth for thousands of years, and his actions enabled all those alien races to migrate and propagate on the Earth. Is Monkey Man still going to exist without Aku on Earth?

Probably taking the butterfly effect into the extreme. Wouldn't pay any mind to them.

I think they'd all be born under very different circumstances. Ashi would most likely still remain in oblivion.

There isn't sufficient proof otherwise. It's a valid point, and it should be addressed.

Yeah I'm definitely getting that. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"