Saudi gang-rape victim gets 90 lashes for International Women's Day

I really owe you one though, F. Gold.
That repetitive Saudi Gang Rape 90 Lashes Ping Pong bickering really sucked up a good chunk of time here.
Before I know it, I'm suddenly off in 15 minutes, and going straight to buy a new guitar which is always exciting.:up:

Wow, this is the lowest you've ever stooped, Wilhelm.

Thanking a troll for the time you've wasted spouting your passion and vigor. :down

I think irony of you posting the definition to Godwin's Law is this....

Godwin's Law does not apply to discussions directly addressing genocide, propaganda or other mainstays of the Nazi regime. Instead, it applies to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations to Hitler or Nazis. However, Godwin's Law can itself also be abused, as a distraction or diversion, to fallaciously miscast an opponent's argument as hyperbole, especially if the comparison the argument made were actually appropriate
:wow:

lets go to was Saudi Arabia next

and people complain about our government???? really Saudi Arabia government needs to die

Those dudes are so f***ed up.
And giving a woman 90 lashes after she was raped 14 times?
This is where "tolerance" and "cultural diversity" is bull****.
Sorry, that's not just "a different culture we need to respect".
It's evil and they are monsters.

For instance, the governmental Saudi Arabian Morality Police, who patrol the streets making sure you don't give anyone a Valentine's Day card....the news story I always bring up, about the textile place that caught fire, and mostly only women worked there, so the women were fleeing the building, and the god damned Islamic Morality Police stood there by the door, and if a woman came out and wasn't sufficiently covered up, they'd beat her back into the building.
That phenomenally, unspeakably inhuman, sadistic and f***ed up beyond belief.

Remember kids, Islam is a peaceful and tolerant religon. :up:
Don't worry, I'm no bigot. I'm against Christians, Mormons or Catholics.

Some of the people in that region are just backwards... its gonna take a long process to turn it around... they just need to get some education... I am very open minded with this stuff and I respect their religion but this is one of many similar cases... I really don't know what the solution is... the young minds in those countries need to study here in the West and then take over as the leaders in government positions... it shouldn't be religious clerics...

Clearly, this is a government and society that have lost the knowledge and understanding of the very religion that came out of their land.

I agree, there are certain aspects of some cultures that perpetuate a HORRIBLE divisiveness between the genders that results in a lot of women being hurt and/or killed. Why the hell wasn't her brother out looking for the guys who kidnapped and raped his sister? THEY are the ones that defiled his family's honor and he only perpetuated it by letting them get away with it. And now they punish the woman because it was all somehow her fault? Great logic, you morons.

jag

Those dudes are so f***ed up.
And giving a woman 90 lashes after she was raped 14 times?
This is where "tolerance" and "cultural diversity" is bull****.
Sorry, that's not just "a different culture we need to respect".
It's evil and they are monsters.

For instance, the governmental Saudi Arabian Morality Police, who patrol the streets making sure you don't give anyone a Valentine's Day card....the news story I always bring up, about the textile place that caught fire, and mostly only women worked there, so the women were fleeing the building, and the god damned Islamic Morality Police stood there by the door, and if a woman came out and wasn't sufficiently covered up, they'd beat her back into the building.
That phenomenally, unspeakably inhuman, sadistic and f***ed up beyond belief.

Thread's reached it's end. Everything that needs to be said about something this stupid has already been posted. :up:

i don't even know what to say just that this angers me... immensely.

just WAIT til i go all :hulk: on their asses!!!!!!

Nobody. Ever. Wants. To. Get. Raped.

There is something called "Fantasy Rape", but that's a completely different thing. It's a sexual fantasy, consensual and made under control of the woman.

There is something called "Fantasy Rape", but that's a completely different thing. It's a sexual fantasy, consensual and made under control of the woman.

Women aren't the only ones who can be raped, whether in fantasy or in stark reality. Play Rape scenes in a BDSM context can be hot and a lot of fun because of the taboo aspects, no matter which role you are playing. But it's entirely possible for a man to be raped. Watch a film called "Thursday" with Thomas Jane to see what I mean.

jag

Well, anyway we're already established that "consensual rape" can and does exists.

But fantasy rape is one thing, it's just kinky. THAT thing that happened there was plain and simple savagery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"