• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scientology invades NASCAR

TheSumOfGod said:
Well, either 144,000 hail marys, or you let Father Badtouch have his way with you. Your choice.

I'm gonna go with the third option, which is you joining a convent.

jag

I'd get so much repressed virgin tang in a convent... :o

Nuns would choose me over their cucumbers anytime.

TheSumOfGod said:
I'd get so much repressed virgin tang in a convent... :o

Nuns would choose me over their cucumbers anytime.

Given your history, they would probably use their cucumbers ON you! :)

jag

jaguarr said:
Given your history, they would probably use their cucumbers ON you! :)

jag

I didn't enjoy the strap-on. Not one bit. No. Definitively not.

TheSumOfGod said:
I didn't enjoy the strap-on. Not one bit. No. Definitively not.

You are a terrible liar. :)

jag

TheSumOfGod said:
Well, the prostate IS the male g-spot, but she... she wasn't gentle.

The whole unnecessary roughness thing IS kind of tragic, I have to admit. :down

jag

jaguarr said:
The whole unnecessary roughness thing IS kind of tragic, I have to admit. :down

jag

I prefer to stimulate my prostate myself. I'm gentle when I need to be.

Man-Thing said:
Scientology revs up to join NASCAR circuit

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:49 a.m. ET June 5, 2006
Don’t be surprised if Tom Cruise becomes a NASCAR fan. Scientology is getting into the wildly popular race sport.

NASCAR a sport? That's brilliant!

AnimeJune said:
Wow - someone had a bad time in elementary school. If they don't "comply" with what they're taught, they fail. So it's a big conspiracy against kids who don't believe pi is 3.14 or that the sky is blue? God forbid that people who never learn how to put 2+2 together or who won the Battle of the Bulge can be denied positions of power. :rolleyes: How would you rather they teach grade school?

Teacher: "The sky is blue, but go with what you feel, kids."
Kid: "I think the sky is green."
Teacher: "Go with that idea, Bobby. A+"

Now you tell me how that child is prepared for real life.
I think he was pointing to other subjects, like history and sociology. ...And no, by the end of these, none of us are any the wiser.

jaguarr said:
Not a fan of the Catholics, either. :)

jag
I'm a Catholic.

A rather devout one. I also went to Catholic school, which may explain why I had a much better education that most. So throw as many angry radioactive cats at me as you want.

AnimeJune said:
I'm a Catholic.

A rather devout one. I also went to Catholic school, which may explain why I had a much better education that most. So throw as many angry radioactive cats at me as you want.

I have many, many Catholic friends. It's the Catholic doctrine and history I'm not real fond of. :) But, since you asked so nicely, here's another cat for you:

card_1925_r.jpg

Cheers,
jag

Not that it matter's to anyone and i've only read a couple of the posts on the first page, it just annoys me that Nascar is only associated with southern redneck hicks. I am a Puerto Rican from Brooklyn who happens to enjoy Nascar. It sells out racetracks to the tune of 50,000 plus everywhere it goes. there are alot of Nascar fans who don't come from the south and who are people of many ethnicities. Why do we label southeners anyway, we wouldn't like it if they said baseball was filled with spics, ******s and platano's. Pardon my use of the derogitory words, but it's the same as saying redneck hicks.

AllThingsComic said:
Not that it matter's to anyone and i've only read a couple of the posts on the first page, it just annoys me that Nascar is only associated with southern redneck hicks. I am a Puerto Rican from Brooklyn who happens to enjoy Nascar. It sells out racetracks to the tune of 50,000 plus everywhere it goes. there are alot of Nascar fans who don't come from the south and who are people of many ethnicities. Why do we label southeners anyway, we wouldn't like it if they said baseball was filled with spics, ******s and platano's. Pardon my use of the derogitory words, but it's the same as saying redneck hicks.

Other people enjoy it, yes, but white southerners are the target demographic.

Patrick Dempsey loves NASCAR. He owns a team, and even races (and WINS occasionally). So it can't be all bad. :D
racingdemp.jpg

AnimeJune said:
Patrick Dempsey loves NASCAR. He owns a team, and even races (and WINS occasionally). So it can't be all bad. :D
racingdemp.jpg

I'm not entirely sure that's really a supporting argument. :D

jag

jaguarr said:
I'm not entirely sure that's really a supporting argument. :D

jag
Don't contradict the PRETTY! Embrace the PRETTY!
evildempsey.jpg
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"