Season 1, Episode 4 "Aldhani" (Spoiler Discussion)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Last we- hey,

YhReuSI.gif

Last week, on Andor...

Cassian didn't know you went here,
xagBV2H.gif

space Wal-Mart got rough,
eyichr0.gif

vUkR08L.gif

ZAkEHh0.gif

and a new challenger for best SW woman appeared.
VWcksPf.gif

And now, Episode 4...

1TtWd0V.gif

ISB Headquarters in life action, omg.

…Abrams System.

CANDICE from Fresh Meat and the kid from TEOT*W.

AND live action bowels of Coruscant.

Last edited:
Here I am just enjoying the episode, with an actor from my favorite Dr. Who Christmas special and everything, and then the wig arrived. And I say THE WIG, because there is no other SW wig that can compare.

Another great episode. I love how lived in everything feels. There is a real sense of history here. Mon Mothma is already a great addition to this show. Though the episode once again didn't end, it just stopped. Feels like they were planning to release these as four Disney+ movies and cut them down.

Much better ep, like 3. Just beginning to get on a mini roll now. Taking me some time to get used to the tone and style of the show, but it's becoming very impressive. Luthen and Mothma current MVP's, particularly Luthen with his secret identity angle... And Andor himself is so far much more compelling that RO allowed him (or literally anybody) to be.

Never thought I'd see Richie from The Bear and James from End of the F***ing World have a conversation with each other. Another banger of an episode and it still blows my mind that Star Wars could have been doing this all along.

Andor > OT, PT, & ST

This show just keeps getting better and better and I definitely think its the best written and acted out of all the Star Wars shows so far and maybe even the movies including the OG trilogy.

Stellan Skarsgard is just killing it and it was great seeing Richie from The Bear.

I don't know why this episode is mislabeled. This show is called Clem. Get it right.

God, I love **** show. The pacing is working for me, in order to tell a larger story. While the abrupt stops in the episodes are kinda annoying, I have a feeling it is going to be an amazing binge. I could not imagine this show in the Disney 6-8 episode format.

Oh Nemik. You sweet, sweet summer child. You gonna die next episode.

Well, I loved the ISB stuff. Blevin dressing down the corpo cops was great. I look forward to the corpo cop having an arc ala The Deep, of continued humiliation. Dedra Meero I am very interested. And oddly attracted to. Maybe its the white clothes this episode, because Mon Mothma is similar position.

I am loving the Mon Mothma and Luthen interactions. And lol, she has a husband. Guess that really wasn't Bel Ibliss in the trailers. Though really, talk about a worthless man. Talk about someone easily added to canon. The hair style really fist. Did enjoy the Ars Dangor and Sly Moore name drop. Just have all the funny hat crew at his parties. I do wonder who she is wanting to bring in.

This is a fun "real" take on Star Wars that I am really enjoying. Plus side, it is also beautiful. Love those location shots.

Do not understand anyone who says this show is boring.

I can see it. If you have gotten used to the 6-8 episode format, this shows pacing is positively glacier. But it is nice to have a story be able to breathe.

Do not understand anyone who says this show is boring.
I'm really enjoying it so far, but it's slow. This definitely not what Star Wars/Disney+ folk have been use to getting.

Andor, much like She-Hulk, I think would benefit from the binge. The lack of an overall episode resolution or "point" leaves a lot of people feeling they "wasted" the episode. I feel like we got a lot of this with the MCU Netflix shows, and while it was accurate sometimes, people seem to just not be big on episodes strictly based around character work, world building, build up, or anything else considered "filler".

Last edited:
Another solid episode

The cinematography for that series is most excellent. It’s major motion picture quality.

Good to see more background into Stellan’s character. Thus far, he’s become quite an interesting character to keep an eye on. Also cool to get more background on Cassian and see Mon Mothma as well. Also, getting more insight on all the different factions of the Rebellion was cool to see. Goes to show what a s**t show it was as they were starting out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"