Cloak & Dagger Season 1 Episode 8 - Ghost Stories

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Tandy and Melissa prepare to commemorate the eighth anniversary of Nathan's passing with their annual memorial tradition; Tyrone goes to Detective O'Reilly for help in getting a confession out of Detective Connors.

This took a lot of time to find the synopsis. Debuts tonight at 8pm.

Last edited:
This show has very strong emotional swings for the characters. When it started, Tandy was in a very dark place and Ty was in a place that had some darkness underneath but was relatively stable. It feels now Tandy is in a much happier place reconnecting to her mother while Ty's life is spiraling a bit. I hope it works out for both of them, but it fits the darkness and the light quite a bit.

I assume most people watch this episode after the fact. I don't want to spoil anything, but lots of fun badass things with fun music right now.

Wow, they literally stuffed him in the fridge.

Yeah, that was an ending!!! :wow:

Cloak getting good with his powers I see

Might as go literal.

I am impressed with how well they are able to create a creepy atmosphere. That theater was creepy.

He got the Green Lantern Kyle Rayner girlfriend treatment.

I'm enjoying the show although I do find most the characters too naive. Booking a corrupt cop into the corrupt department station he works out of in front of everyone was pretty stupid.

Good episode. Unsurprising ending though as he was doomed the moment he got involved. I bet the confession has gone from the evidence locker.

Good use of Cloak's powers.

Also the more I see if Olivia Holt the cuter I find her, especially as Tandy is finding more hope in her life.

That time he spent in that one guy's mind have Tyrone lots of practice with his powers.

Okay, so going through the loop fighting the zombies perfected the duos powers like Leopold Fitz becoming a neurosurgeon due to his experience living in the Framework.

Great episode.

Glad we're through the "awkward power use" phase and the characters are using the abilities capably.

That ending though...

Also, the revelations about her father was well timed and a great way to shatter the "dead parent(s) were perfect" troupe most super heroes have.

This show is just freakin' great. Glad it's getting a 2nd season.

He got the Green Lantern Kyle Rayner girlfriend treatment.

I'm enjoying the show although I do find most the characters too naive. Booking a corrupt cop into the corrupt department station he works out of in front of everyone was pretty stupid.
I had a feeling he was dead the second she entered the house

Last edited:
tumblr_pc6iyckI4Q1xn1m75o1_1280.png

Finally caught this episode tonight. The Misty Knight name drop caught me off guard. Then I remembered in Luke Cage Season 2 that
O'Reilly's name was mentioned that she moved to New Orleans

^This is the stuff I like to see. Connecting things can go a long way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"