Cloak & Dagger Season 1 Episode 3 - Stained Glass

Ozbridge

Sidekick
Reaction score
Tandy goes on the run with Detective O'Reilly closing in. Tyrone looks for answers with help from Evita and her aunt, a voodoo priestess.

I was bored with this and I tuned out. Who is gonna be the villain in this show?

I thought this was a fascinating episode full of interesting visuals and a lot of metaphor. It was different, but I thought it worked great. I'll quote my posts from the other thread:

Tandy didn't get very far...
It was definitely the right call making the person who got shot by the police Ty's brother.
I feel like Ty is missing some pretty obvious hints right now

Not very exciting comments out of context, I'll admit ;)

I was bored with this and I tuned out. Who is gonna be the villain in this show?

Connors and Roxxon, that's why they were the antagonists in the visions they saw.

Pretty solid episode

I really like Evita

I hope they don't make a big storyline out of the attempted rapist guy. I realise that a stab wound is probably not adequate punishment, but it's not like Tandy is going to need some rehabilitating before she can start occupying the moral high ground.

Kinda slow ep although I respect the character development though. I feel I'll appreciate this ep more if I binged the series in one go.

I hope they don't make a big storyline out of the attempted rapist guy. I realise that a stab wound is probably not adequate punishment, but it's not like Tandy is going to need some rehabilitating before she can start occupying the moral high ground.

I got the impression that the plot was more or less concluded. Or, more accurately, it's been absorbed into the Connors/police corruption story. The Aggravated Assault conviction itself was closed and I feel like O'Reilly got the message that she wasn't supposed to pursue it further.

I have to rewatch, I fell asleep multiple times. I really enjoyed the 1st two episodes though.

I tried watching on a train ride.

I got a feeling that it will be the uncle Chief of Police protector having something to do with Roxxon.

Hopefully with episode 4 hitting the season quarter mark the pair will have some control over their powers

I feel this episode would have been great if I binged the show and jumped straight into episode 4 after this.

Appreciate the character development, but it was quite slow.

This was another slow episode. It took them ages to finally meet up. I wish it ran faster like Cobra Kai instead of the usual Netflix-type shows.

Yeah, I was getting Marvel Netflix pace vibes from this episode a little bit. But, at least they ended up finally meeting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"