Cloak & Dagger Cloak & Dagger Season Two Ep. 8 - "Two Player"

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
Discussion for the episode premiering on May 16.

Ep8.jpg

Tandy and Evita go to great lengths when Tyrone is put in a dangerous situation. Adina turns to a surprising source for help.

(Wanted to get this thread in before I forgot like last time).

Last edited:
It was great that they incorporated Cloak & Dagger' s comic/cartoon look into an 8 bit video game.

I was expecting Evita to take over for auntie but was surprised that she had to sacrifice so much.

Mommy on the other hand could have gotten her son cleared of a murder charge. Then again she had those wild eyes while cooking last episode

I was expecting Evita to take over for auntie but was surprised that she had to sacrifice so much.
I was a little unclear what she had to sacrifice exactly.

So I noticed two things about Andre as D'Spayre. First, his outfit in the video game is his comics outfit. But, possibly just as significantly, the man in charge of the arcade has the same face paint as the comics character.

I was a little unclear what she had to sacrifice exactly.

So I noticed two things about Andre as D'Spayre. First, his outfit in the video game is his comics outfit. But, possibly just as significantly, the man in charge of the arcade has the same face paint as the comics character.
Evita had to get married and presumably live the rest of her life celibate and without a human partner

Not only that but by becoming a Mammo she apparently won't be able to go to college and medical school (I don't understand why not actually).
You sure mean Mambo... :cwink:

I have 2 more episodes to watch in the season now. Catching up via Hulu. This show just keeps getting better and better!!! This is like, a cross between a Netflix Marvel show and Legion at times with its surreal imagery, and I absolutely love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"