Cloak & Dagger Cloak and Dagger General Discussion

Not surprised after Feige got control of the TV side

So no crossover with Runaways at all.

How did Cloak and Dagger even end last season?

They have, just not on their own show.

I guess Aos is the only one of these Marvel live action shows (including foX) that managed to get more than 3 seasons.

As far as I can tell, the crossover episode with The Runaways was already filmed as that's part of Runaways' third season, so that's at least still happening.

Yeah, it was expected but still a disappointing thing to hear.

If I'm not mistaken, this makes Runaways the last show standing of the Jeph Loeb era?

They're already starting to sweep.
While I think it's reasonable to believe that Feige wouldn't have continued this show, the talk from the creators of the show seemed to make me think it wasn't going to get renewed either way.

If I'm not mistaken, this makes Runaways the last show standing of the Jeph Loeb era?
Helstrom will air next year, probably early 2020. Which I predjct would be 1 and done

While Aos will air its final episode by August 2020.

Funny how, Aos is going to be the last one airing its final episode.

And then there's that Squirrel Girl & The New Warriors show that was evidently killed in the crib.

Yeah Squirrel Girl deserves her own show or movie like Deadpool.

Just finished the 'Shadows & Light' trade paperback collecting Tandy & Tyrone's classic adventures, including their first mini-series. I started it a while ago while the show was on and had to stop because, unfortunately, I lost the actual book. Recently I spent a month on 'Marvel Unlimited' so I read the rest of it there.

If the show got a third season, I think a good choice for the big bad would be Silvermane. I can see some of it now: Silvio Manfredi is the aging Maggia boss who acquires the magic tablet hoping to restore his youth. When Tandy & Tyrone come to town, Manfredi discovers that he can use their powers to make the artifact work, and sends his lackeys to capture them.
I don't know if they'd have the budget to incorporate Silvermane's cyborg body as a final boss form, but I'd hope so. I wonder who'd play him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"