Iron Fist Jessica Henwick IS Colleen Wing

She definitely is the breakout performance of the show, kinda like Jon Bernthal in Daredevil Season 2. Hope to see more of her.

Possibly? But I wasn't saying that she WILL be in the Defenders. I was simply saying I'd rather see her take Iron Fist's place in the Defenders show. I have no desire to see this version of Iron Fist in future shows or movies.

Oh, well...she definitely isn't going to take his place.

Given the way the season ended, though, I'd imagine us getting Danny means getting Colleen, too. At this point they're a matching set, so she's gotta be in The Defenders. It'd probably be contrived writing if she wasn't in it.

I liked her as Colleen. Didn't realise she would be such an important character by the end. Thought she and Finn had believable chemistry, but I was hoping for a more tragic ending with them splitting up so they could have her come back next season with some friction beyween them. Though I imagine that would be too much on top of how they've written many of the relationships on the other shows like Jessica and Luke or Claire and Matt etc.

According to Defender's wiki page, she along with many supporting casts from the other shows are all in Defenders. I also find it funny how the weakest show of the Netflix-verse is the one show where the main ship ended up together.

Well, for me the weakest one was JJ...but it's just opinions and we're all friends here.

I am happy that we didn't get another separated relationship, too.

Colleen and Misty and nothing else!!!!

Seriously, I hope they get some fight scenes together.

Colleen definitely.

Misty and Danny are the perfect pair in the comics, right? I'd be interested in seeing them meet for the first time in the MCU. I hear alot of good things about Danny and Misty, and Danny's bromance with Luke.

I look forward to seeing how those relationships wind up.

Honestly I dont get all the love for her.
I mean she wasn't bad, but she was just as uninteresting as everyone else to me

Colleen Wing as a character is pretty basic but she's the only one in this show that truly feels inspired due to Jessica Henwick's performance. She has a charisma, confidence and on-screen presence that was matched only by Rosario Dawson. Everyone else is dull and bland.

Last edited:
She was incredible, loved every second she was on the screen! Hopefully we see Daughters of the Dragon make an appearance in Defenders!

uBQ7Qy2.jpg

I was googling pics of her and had no idea she was one of the Sand sisters on Game of Thrones

She's the only new character who was truly interesting at all (I mean Jeri and Claire were of course, but they're returning ones).

Can we just get a Daughters of the Dragon show with her and Misty? It'd be awesome.

Anyone wondering how Misty and Colleens chemistry is going to work? I could see Misty playing the elder role, while Colleen is the young rebel. They'll probably but heads at first.

Love hate relationship, that reaches common ground as the episodes progress. Something in the same vein as Lethal Weapon.

Just finished the season and i gotta say it kind of fell off for me. The ending just felt off. Colleen was consistently good throughout tho and I found myself really hoping she'd
Cut off bakuto's head.
. Definitely had me rooting for her at the end.

God damn....

She got in great shape of this.

Colleen Wing almost stole the show and I damn well loved it!

Colleen and Wong need a Kung Fu magic rematch in the MCU :cwink:
[YT]/ovnnnyTsZKc[/YT]

Colleen definitely.

Misty and Danny are the perfect pair in the comics, right? I'd be interested in seeing them meet for the first time in the MCU. I hear alot of good things about Danny and Misty, and Danny's bromance with Luke.

I look forward to seeing how those relationships wind up.

Nothing will happen with Danny and misty in defenders. also, they break up in the comics.. they made Danny and colleen a couple for a reason... its the first show of marvel Netflix where the stayed together at the end of the season.. when they both appear in defenders they are gonna still be together..and they won't waste any time on that with only 8 episodes. so people should get used to them being together for a while.

Colleen was definitely my favorite character on the show. She tended to outshine most of the other new characters. The characters who measured up best to Colleen were Claire Temple and Jeri Hogarth, and they were both returning characters from the other Marvel Netflix shows. So Colleen was my favorite new character because she was very interesting and easy to cheer for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"