Cloak & Dagger Cloak and Dagger Season 2 Ep. 1 & 2 - "Restless Energy/White Lines"

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
fae27c35b1f64d513434.jpg

Season Two Episode One - "Restless Energy"
After coming to terms with their destiny, Tyrone and Tandy find it difficult to just stand by and do nothing while bad things continue to happen throughout the city: Brigid struggles with her recovery.

Season Two Episode Two - "White Lines"
Desperate to help, but only finding they cause more problems than solving them, Tyrone and Tandy continue to struggle with their situation.

Two hour premiere tonight.

I think this episode is the first to explain exactly how Ty got framed for murder. That definitely bothered me last season.

Oop, this episode is good.

Evita is being so annoying. :yuk:

AHHH I love me some action hero Tandy.

I thought episode two was really good. The nonsequential order did a great job of building mystery and making it seem much bigger than it was.

I thought episode two was really good. The nonsequential order did a great job of building mystery and making it seem much bigger than it was.
Same. It was just good. I probably liked it better than episode 1, but 1 was good too.

HOLY CRAP! THERE'S TWO BRIGIDS????

Great openings. But, someone needs to tell Tyrone to wear gloves or something when he's out there touching crime scenes.

I really love how they're pretty much making this a street-level superhero show.

Me being surprised and enjoying the twist for where it might take things...

tenor.gif

I'll say this: they definitely have quickened the pace of the show.

Good start to the season and great cliffhanger. I like that Tandy and Tyrone are actually COMPETENTLY using their abilities to help people. The whole "struggling to use their powers" got old real quick last season.

I can't lie, though, I really want Tyrone in a Cloak. I know, I know, a nitpick.

Great openings. But, someone needs to tell Tyrone to wear gloves or something when he's out there touching crime scenes.

I really love how they're pretty much making this a street-level superhero show.

Me being surprised and enjoying the twist for where it might take things...

tenor.gif
Notice TV characters never watch TV, In a society where more and more you see folks in disposable gloves. I saw the same thing in The Good Girls, they never saw the basics from an episode of CSI before?

Notice TV characters never watch TV, In a society where more and more you see folks in disposable gloves. I saw the same thing in The Good Girls, they never saw the basics from an episode of CSI before?
Hahaha right. Anytime I see exposed fingers in any of these shows, I’m just like “Come on, man!”

We knew something was special about Evita when she stopped Cloak and Dagger's mind reading powers. Now she used the kissing trick Agent Romanoff learned in her Red Room training

I plan to watch these sometime this week. Trying to power through the movies right now before Endgame, so that has set me back from watching it yet.

I thought Bridig had a split personality. When they showed her reflection in the water, I thought she was just imagining that.

Why don't Tandy and Tyrone consult with each other more? Then Tandy would know that Tyrone saw her friend in that ambulance.

So I guess the other Brigid murdered those gang members at the end of the first episode?

Finally got to watch an episode. So I saw the first episode. Plan to try and catch up this weekend if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"