Black Lightning Season 2, Episode 10: "The Book of Rebellion: Chapter Three: Angelitos Negros"

Man, that SWAT attack and especially, Khalil getting his ripped out were pretty brutal! :wow::eek:

Man, that SWAT attack and especially, Khalil getting his ripped out were pretty brutal!
That was brutal, I'd agree, however I was less impressed by the SWAT scene. I know it's all fiction anyway, but [under those circumstances] wouldn't said transport be obligated to proceed on task rather than stop to aid/assist someone in need? You'd at least be sceptical of an overturned car in the middle of a quiet road/tunnel. That, and a mere assassin managing to take out all of those officers. There's a limit to how much make belief I'll handle.

Poor Khalil though. I wonder whether Gambi can design something to help him? He's the tech guy here.

Man, that SWAT attack and especially, Khalil getting his ripped out were pretty brutal! :wow::eek:

Yeah, I didn't see that coming, especially since the whole episode was mostly slower paced , dialog driven scenes.

Tobias made what Bane did to Batman in TDKR seem like a slap to the face. Lol.

Yikes at Khalil's ending.

Is that briefcase going to allow Tobias to somehow track those original four metas?

Tobias has got to be the worst villain on the cw this year.

Tobias is one of those characters that you love to hate. Can't wait for BL to take him down. However I find it hard to believe that one assasin that isn't a meta managed to take down all of the officers.

Just finished watching this. That was brutal what Tobias did. Couldn't he do that to anyone potentially even if they don't have a mechanical spine? He could rip out someone's real spine.

I don't know when BL is going to take him down. He seems to be a series long villain.

Last edited:
I guess he theoretically could do that to anyone. :gulp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"