• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Season 2 - Main Villain

cyclone

Civilian
Reaction score
Just wanted to raise this, and I hope I haven't replicated any threads or anything :(

Also, please note, I am NOT refering to the hooded guy from 2x01, I did see that thread ;)

So, as we know from possible spoilers, the 'entity' Molly see's is the season 2 big baddie (have we all got that vibe?) While watching the premiere, we had a discussion about the guy and think we stumbled onto a good line of thinking...could be just me being too far fetched though...

We also know the 'virus' attacking people with abilities is going to be a major factor this season, as is this main baddie. So we suggested, possibly, they are one in the same.

Cue theory....

I theorise, that the someone, the big baddie, has one ability. Like Molly, he can 'find' people with special abilities, BUT, he can remove the 'ability' gene thus rendering them normal, but killing them in the process. He may need to come into contact with the person though to kill them. So that makes him the 'virus'. He's exterminating them, so none could stop him. Now, moving onto bigger predictions, I think someone with a power won't be able to stop him as he'll kill them (as mentioned above). So it'll fall to a 'human' in the season 2 finale, such either Mohinder or Noah Bennett. My guess would be Mohinder, as the 'virus' (our baddie in my theory) killed his sister.

This is only part worked out again like most theories, but is a definate possibilty.

Thoughts?

Rumors suggest anyone from Dallas Petrelli to Papa Parkman.

I'm all for the old timers on this show,love the whole legacy aspect.

Angela (Petrelli) said - well, THOUGHT, technically - that whoever is killing the oldies is doing it because they "did something bad."

But the bomb was stopped...so that wasn't the bad thing. :huh:

eddie brock jr, i need to know what movie that is with hayden grabbing her boobs! tell me please!

eddie brock jr, i need to know what movie that is with hayden grabbing her boobs! tell me please!
I keep hearing "this is my riffle, this is my gun, this is for killing, this is for fun" every time I see that avatar

It's from Bring It On: All or Nothing. She did it a little piece before she did Heroes. It's actually a little better than the first DTV sequel to Dunst's movie.

Angela (Petrelli) said - well, THOUGHT, technically - that whoever is killing the oldies is doing it because they "did something bad."

But the bomb was stopped...so that wasn't the bad thing. :huh:

Well, their little group has been around a couple decade. Leaves plenty of room to have them doing a lotta bad things.

Takezo Sensei (David Anders) is the main villain of season 2. His Immortal and was one of the Orginal Heroes along with Hiro's father, Linderman, mama and pap Patrelli as well as others.

This is just something i thought of but i think maybe Takenzo Kensei is the father of all "special" people in this show. You know like he had kids then they had kids so on and so fourth. Basically i think he was the first "special" person. Thats just something i thought of.

Does anybody think there was anything to that line in episode were that lady told Maya what she carries in her is black enough to kill the devil. like maybe they're hinting at how they'll bring the big bad guy down

This is just something i thought of but i think maybe Takenzo Kensei is the father of all "special" people in this show. You know like he had kids then they had kids so on and so fourth. Basically i think he was the first "special" person. Thats just something i thought of.

I thought the same thing.

I also think that Maya & Alex will be (kinda) like Niki, DL & Micah where their story line is a little seperate till they finally meet up with others (just hopefully not as lame and boring in the begining (which turned better the more Jessica got involved)

Does anybody think there was anything to that line in episode were that lady told Maya what she carries in her is black enough to kill the devil. like maybe they're hinting at how they'll bring the big bad guy down

Actually yeah that's immediately what I was thinking about when she said that, like there is something that can keep the balance.

my theory is that we have an 'apocalypse' type scenario- this baddie can control other people with ablities (like horsemen) and use them. We have seen peter come out of it but we don't know what he was made to do, Nathan was made to kill hiro's father and claude was made to attack angela.

my theory is that we have an 'apocalypse' type scenario- this baddie can control other people with ablities (like horsemen) and use them. We have seen peter come out of it but we don't know what he was made to do, Nathan was made to kill hiro's father and claude was made to attack angela.

dam that's deep. I never thought of that. thanks for sharing...I can't wait to tell my co-workers your theory!

I think Takenzo Kensei is using sylar to kill hiro's father and others. Remmember the cockroaches that keep appearing around sylar. I think they are linked to Kensei

How did you come up with that?

From what I can remember, the show never went into much about Nathan and Peter Patrelli's father. I think this season it will introduce him, im betting he is the main villian.

From what I can remember, the show never went into much about Nathan and Peter Patrelli's father. I think this season it will introduce him, im betting he is the main villian.

Doubt it. I think Nakamura would've reacted a bit differently if it was someone he thought was dead. When someone you thought died comes back to life you dont just say "oh, it's you".

I'm sure we will meet him in flashbacks at some point. I have a feeling we'll be flashing back to the days of the old group a couple times this season.

Takezo Sensei (David Anders) is the main villain of season 2. His Immortal and was one of the Orginal Heroes along with Hiro's father, Linderman, mama and pap Patrelli as well as others.

It's Kensei.

I think Kensei & Linderman will turn out to have been the same person. Also Hiro going back in time & interfering with the past could be effecting all the things that are happening to the Heroes in the present time. Maybe Hiro had a negative effect on Kensei in the past & if he really is Linderman then maybe it could have turned him more to the dark side.

I think Kensei & Linderman will turn out to have been the same person. Also Hiro going back in time & interfering with the past could be effecting all the things that are happening to the Heroes in the present time. Maybe Hiro had a negative effect on Kensei in the past & if he really is Linderman then maybe it could have turned him more to the dark side.
i don't think Hiro is changing history; Hiro was always part of the history, he just didn't know it.

Claire's original pinky toe. It slowly grows into a foot, then gradually into a full body, and thus an evil, vengeful Claire clone is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"