• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Season 2 - Main Villain

Ok, spoilers ahead... I got it off another message board.

On the rumor side of things, David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season’s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they’ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines.

An anonymous source is telling BuddyTV to pay careful attention to the bugs first appearance. Sylar was successfully subdued at the Primatech facility when we first saw a cockroach scamper by, then he wasn’t. In the finale, he was run through and bleeding out and what did we see crawling near the man hold cover where he apparently made his escape? A cockroach. Hmmm. Cause for the suspicion of course.

Aside from the alleged ability to control hordes of insects, a suitably biblical power for a villain named Kane, not much is known about the new character. Keep in mind that early casting reports had Anders as 'Kane,' a European with an ageless feel (or similar), and then soon after these reports seamlessly became Anders as Kensei, without any explanation. Some are assuming that when Kensei is in the present, he is known as Kane, thus explaining the confusion.

The last part is what i've been thinking all along.

I think a villian may actually be the virus..
Here's my theory. Papa Petrelli is the virus and he is using his power to wipe out heroes that may be a threat to him. I also think that he used the haitian to wipe peter's memory, because he thought peter would be a threat to him, and then infected the haitian. And then started seeking other heroes to infect. And he's blackmailing other heroes(hence the attackers) to do his bidding or die a slow painful death. But thats just my theory.

Think how powerful you will be after having a power for a thousand years?

Ok, spoilers ahead... I got it off another message board.

On the rumor side of things, David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season’s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they’ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines.

An anonymous source is telling BuddyTV to pay careful attention to the bugs first appearance. Sylar was successfully subdued at the Primatech facility when we first saw a cockroach scamper by, then he wasn’t. In the finale, he was run through and bleeding out and what did we see crawling near the man hold cover where he apparently made his escape? A cockroach. Hmmm. Cause for the suspicion of course.

Aside from the alleged ability to control hordes of insects, a suitably biblical power for a villain named Kane, not much is known about the new character. Keep in mind that early casting reports had Anders as 'Kane,' a European with an ageless feel (or similar), and then soon after these reports seamlessly became Anders as Kensei, without any explanation. Some are assuming that when Kensei is in the present, he is known as Kane, thus explaining the confusion.

I remember these spoilers when Anders got cast. After watching the first three episodes, I have some doubts though. I understand that Kane may have just turned evil over time, and his healing abilities predisposes him to become immortal. I also understand that he's performing a sort-of V For Vendetta type of vengeance on the group of old heroes.

But it's the over 1000 years old part that leaves doubts for me. Kensei seems very transparent when Hiro discovers him. But if the spoilers were true, Kensei would have had to been 600+ years old when Hiro first met him. He didn't seem to give off that vibe, though.

But if the spoilers were true, Kensei would have had to been 600+ years old when Hiro first met him. He didn't seem to give off that vibe, though.

In the first episode where we meet him, he says now he is known as Kensei. Which could mean he either had another name in England that he dropped (very likely) or that in this part of his long life he decided to be known as Kensei (remotely possible).

I think I know who the new villain will be....

Clair's new boyfriend!

I got to thinking about it after the episode tonight. It all makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"