Season 6 in uk???

mystic gohan

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was just wandering i see some threads up here about season 7 and as far as im aware season 6 hasnt even aired here in the uk has anyone got any news for me on the subject really cant wait to see season 6 ive heard some great things about it

in the summer E4 said so probably in august after big brother finishes

**** Big Brother! Load of ****e!

Smallville starts on E4 on Sunday, the 22nd of July, can't quite remember what time sorry, but if I see the ad again I'll tell you.

cool i have seen some of the episodes but i am looking forward to seeing the rest :)

cool i have seen some of the episodes but i am looking forward to seeing the rest :)
lolgem no your not cos im gonna spoil them for you:cmad: joking aweomse guys i so cant wait i feel we are so left behind because of dumb things like big brother o well i hope after all this waiting season 6 is worth it it sure sounds good.

lolgem no your not cos im gonna spoil them for you:cmad: joking aweomse guys i so cant wait i feel we are so left behind because of dumb things like big brother o well i hope after all this waiting season 6 is worth it it sure sounds good.

liar u already ruined it for me...

and Naruto...

and u ruined Supernatural...

big spoiler!

no realy ive told u some things but to be honest i dont know if most of them are true and yes i think there will be a fewmore meteor freaks even smallville isnt he biggest of towns hint the name lol

Yep sunday- saw the advert. They have a zod focused long one and a clark focused short one airing

awesome cant wait its gonna be so cool to see smallville again only thing decent on tv any more for me i mean all the anime is crap except naruto and that is edited so its not good and supernatural has just finished so smallville is like the biggest saviour ever:D

british TV is so poo lol, Smallville will be amazing though!! is season 7 the last season?

I'll have you know taht with a great collection of comedies that have memorable and smart humour.

I know, that this has nothing to do with SV. But, if there's anyone from the UK who has Sky digital tell me what channel i can find re-runs of Buffy on. I don't know what it is but, i just feel like watching them again.

I saw sneeze tonight and talk about shoddy editing! they cut the gunshot and a really weird one. A few lines from lex as he is on the table. it was done really badly like the DVD skipped- the background music didn't match up making it even worse

I know, that this has nothing to do with SV. But, if there's anyone from the UK who has Sky digital tell me what channel i can find re-runs of Buffy on. I don't know what it is but, i just feel like watching them again.
im not to sure but i think you can see them on like the sci fi channel or something like that ill get gemski to come on later and confirm shes a big buffy fan or maybe even sky one try. by the way what episode is it upto now ive missed out on so much this sunday im staying glued to the tv waiting for smallville i didnt think its wason yet becuase big brother was still on :(

it was reunion on sunday.

awesome thank you any chance if u dont mind can you give a brief description of wht happened lol sorry i sound like a police man

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"