Catching up with Season 6

SamuraiSon6

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just got done watching Season 5 on DVD today and can't wait to catch up with Season 6. I don't know how far along season 6 is though and wanted everyones opinion as to if 1) I should try and catch up through uploaded episodes or 2) wait for reruns or 3) wait for the dvd.

I figure option 3 is not to good because it will probably be a good while still before that is released. So does anyone know if reruns in chronological order are already airing or when they will. Or should i just stick with option 1 and watch them online to catch up with the new airings.

Option 1.

There will be a few re-runs, but only 3-4 episodes IFAIK.

Download them my good man and tivo or DVR or record tonight's it won't make much sense without knowing what came before...

Or watch tonight's knowing that somethings won't make sense and then watch the others and watch this again.

If tonight's is only half as good as last few have been, it'll still be a fantastic episode!

:D :up:

ya know it's funny you can watch every WB show on www.cwtv.com or download them on iTunes EXCEPT Smallville! :mad: I have no idea why they're doing it.

episode 13 just aired tonite

thanks, i haven't had any trouble finding any episodes yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"