The Dark Knight Sequel outline... check it out!

Well like I said above the team-up isn't because Two-Face likes The Joker, its out of practicality. As Two-face hes lost his ethics, and in my story you can tell underneath he still hates The Joker. And at the end he finds out The Joker while he didn't scar him he was in on the plot and infact pretty much orchestrated it.

Maxwell Smart said:
That sounds really good, dude. I'd like that, we could make more of an actual treatment out of it. Who knows? Maybe we could send it The Guard's way and he could do something with it. I'm fairly decent at brainstorming and coming up with ideas and themes, but when it comes to the mechanics of fleshing it out like Goyer I'm not that great. :p

Actually its not as complicated as it may seem at first on paper. Trust me the way I'm picturing it in my head I know it can all fit together right just like any good comic story would.

Ok, if you think this one is simple enough, be ready to streamline it into three main story turning points. I worry about what capacity you have the Joker in.

Pretty good outline. But I'd rather have them keep Catwoman out of this franchise - I prefer Batman being the only hero (I know that Catwoman flip-flops but she's still not one of the "bad guys", IMO). Plus, I simply don't like Catwoman.

If they have to have a love interest, I'd want either Pamela Isley or Talia. Still, I'd want some more closure on the whole deal with Rachel. Say something like, she couldn't stand Gotham anymore or something, so she left, or have her get killed.

Not bad Maxwell, I like how the evil trio (Maroni, Cobblepot, Sinois) is a mirror of the heroic trio (Bats, Dent and Gordon) but I think you might be throwing in too many characters and not giving them complete arcs.

Theres some good ideas there specially with Black Mask being a minor villain.

However ther are some things I dont think would happen.

Although this could happen it most likely wont because, the actors who will play Joker, Maroni, Black Mask, Catwoman and Penguin will all be in the third most of these would be in another and people may get bored with that.

Maybe instead of having Maroni's character you can have Black Mask play his part he can also throw acid at dent. This will allow Maroni not to be in it and wont have too many characters.

I think for number 2 you should include Joker major villain, Penguin minor villain who works with Black Mask.

And for number 3 you should have just Two Face and maybe Joker

k can someone please tell me what they think of my idea for the sequels?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"