Sequel? Your Thoughts...

Punisher_MAX

Ol' Painless
Reaction score
Ways the next film could be Epic...

Tony Scott as Director...people keep saying Man of Fire is the best "Punisher" movie so so far...why the hell not?

Budget of around 50 million

Adapt The Slavers...like no compromises here, panel by panel with maybe a few touch ups of The Slavers.

Convince Ennis to do the Script or work with a Script Writer to effectively convey his ideas.

Hard R...sadistic/serious minus the camp.

New York

It be a cool easter egg to try to somehow tie this into the Marvel U...dont have to but it be cool to have a Blade, Daredevil, Spider-Man or anyone from the Knights universe. For Slavers I could see Black Widow and Blade making a cameo (I've thought this out)

Ray Stevenson as Frank
Olga Kurylenko(sp?) as the girl he saves from the Bulats(sp?)
Nick Nolte as the sr Bulat
Rosario Dawson as the social worker
Val Kilmer for the younger Bulat

thoughts? what are your ideal specs?

There will be no sequel. Especially not a bigger budget sequel.

GTFO

I never said it was a for sure thing did I? Or did your stupidity decide to omit that from your pea sized brain...and thats assuming you have one.

This is strictly on thoughts for a sequel IF it does get made...I can give you a coloring book version of this simple explanation if it makes it easier for you.

There isn't going to be another Punisher movie. The Punisher's film career is Dead.

There isn't going to be another Punisher movie. The Punisher's film career is Dead.

Maybe, Maybe not? I'm trying to be optimistic about it and even then the least people could do is humor the thread and post the ideal conditions to make a successful movie based on The Punisher

Those ******ed "___ Movie" get sequels all the time so who knows?

GTFO

I never said it was a for sure thing did I? Or did your stupidity decide to omit that from your pea sized brain...and thats assuming you have one.

This is strictly on thoughts for a sequel IF it does get made...I can give you a coloring book version of this simple explanation if it makes it easier for you.
First of all, :lmao: Coloring book? If you're going to wildly overreact then the least you could do is not mention coloring books.

Secondly, there is an entire section dedicated to Punisher sequels which will not happen, so this should have been posted there.

And the "_ Movies" make money for the studio. This did not.

First of all, :lmao: Coloring book? If you're going to wildly overreact then the least you could do is not mention coloring books.

Secondly, there is an entire section dedicated to Punisher sequels which will not happen, so this should have been posted there.

And the "_ Movies" make money for the studio. This did not.

i'm not getting into an insult battle but you clearly misunderstood that...ironically enough.

The reason i posted this here is because it would get more hits/reply than in the sequel forum.

Yet again, a wild overreaction. Someone stating that a movie which opened to $4 million will not get a sequel is not an attack aimed at you, which you clearly took it as.

And I misunderstood nothing, you simply chose to lash out at my response and state I was stupid, and I chose to ignore that.

yeah no sequel ....ever! Lexi Alexander put a bullet in the head of the Punisher franchise. Thanks Lexi! No more movies, games (after the PS3 one comes out), cartoons. I feel bad for Garth Ennis

I think that Punisher'd make a good villain in one of the new Spider-Man movies. Get his rights back Marvel, LGF may not want him anymore. Then put him in Spider-Man 5 (4 will be too soon after Warzone), and make the darker Spider-Man everybody wanted in SM3.

Yet again, a wild overreaction. Someone stating that a movie which opened to $4 million will not get a sequel is not an attack aimed at you, which you clearly took it as.

And I misunderstood nothing, you simply chose to lash out at my response and state I was stupid, and I chose to ignore that.

Well humor me then on the thread because as bleak as it looks id like to see how other people would do the franchise.

I think that Punisher'd make a good villain in one of the new Spider-Man movies. Get his rights back Marvel, LGF may not want him anymore. Then put him in Spider-Man 5 (4 will be too soon after Warzone), and make the darker Spider-Man everybody wanted in SM3.
Marvel doesn't have the movie rights to Spider-Man. Sony does.

Marvel needs to get their heads out of their asses and do R rated movies...

Marvel doesn't have the movie rights to Spider-Man. Sony does.

I'm sure Marvel makes a pretty penny for every Marvel character movie released. That Marvel flipping logo isn't at the front of all these movies for nothing. They could get Punisher back, and release his character on a sort of limited contract to Sony for use in one movie. I'm sure their lawyers could whip something up.

Plus, they could retain other rights to him, and be able to produce Punisher cartoons, games, and so forth.

I'm sure Marvel makes a pretty penny for every Marvel character movie released. That Marvel flipping logo isn't at the front of all these movies for nothing.
If that were true then they wouldn't have gotten into the movie making business themselves.

They made surprisingly little, even off of huge successes like the X-Men trilogy or the Spider-Man trilogy. Less than some of the actors.

The Punisher movie franchise in this moment RIP.

That's all folks.

Play nice or Morgy close this thread

$4 Million = The Punisher DEAD! I can't believe anyone is thinking sequel now, lol. It's a shame because I'd love to see a "Hearts of Darkness" film. Oh well, maybe direct to DVD.

There will not be a sequel to this movie.............anyone who thinks there will be a sequel is crazier than lbj

I'll find the money to make the sequel myself.

Can you remake Daredevil while your at it brendan......thanks

Oh btw Punisher_MAX, sig is 6 lines allowed

I count 9 lines in your sig, spaces count too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"