• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHH Winter Lodge

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
Discuss your plans for the winter, or fun winter sports such as boarding, skiing, ice skating, etc.

For instance, my girl and I are trying to plan a trip. She's talking warm places like Florida or Cancun. I'm thinking I teach her to snowboard and we go to the mountains.

Ice Hockey for the win! Yes I play.

As far as winter sports go...

Shaun White's Snowboarding on the PS3. :p

We are planning a week trip for skiing and snowboarding with school. And for the rest of the winter I have movies and games. And if it snows again a party with friends.

I really like winter parties. My mates and I kind of have one planned. I need to discuss New Year's with my chick. I don't know what we're doing but I know I want to get bleepin bleeped up. And this is the first year that it will be legal because I'm finally 21!!

Speaking of New Year, I just realized this is the last month of the year, and 2008 went very fast.

I have to work on the 31st. :(

New Years Eve Bash on the HYPE!!!!!!!

Lots and lots of snowboarding

and Shaun White's Snowboarding on the 360 ;)

I will be going to Verbier in 10 days for the weekend and a few other weekends in Megeve next year. During Christmas and New Years I will be playing golf in Marrakesh.

Spoons and I want to take a snowboarding trip. For New Year's we'll probably be going to a dinner dance.

Are you both expert snowboarders or something you are trying for the first time. I have always been curious but it is hard to give up my skis.

2 Falcons games this month, Christmas at home with the fam, New Years with my gang, Hype Super Bowl thread. :word:

Are you both expert snowboarders or something you are trying for the first time. I have always been curious but it is hard to give up my skis.

I've only tried it once. He's relatively good at it. The last time, I was on my ass the whole time, not gonna lie :o I've also never had so many awful bruises/snow burns. But it was fun! I'm not very skilled at winter sports, though lol.

I look forward to a nice, secluded winter vacation with my good buddy... Al Cohol.

I don't know of this "winter" you speak of..(I live in Florida)....for New Years me and my fiancee are going to New Orleans tho.

Yeah I want to try to get my dad to get a Ice Hockey game with the fam, I think it might be fun.

I hope we don't get snowed in again. I don't want my list of winter activites to include trying to find my mailbox. :(

I plan to wear woollen garments and sit in front of a heater probably drinking wine. Bliss.

Last year I went to the Beach on Christmas, I might do that again.

Thats not Christmas! Thats like the total opposite therefore making it not what your celebrating!

Favorite part of winter :D :up:

samadamsinlineyt0.jpg

I'm just looking forward to the annual Santa Crawl I do with my friends. 12-15 Santas and various elves, reindeer and Mrs. Claus's making their way to 12-14 bars is a beautiful sight to behold.

I plan on going up to an old winter lodge with my family and writing my novel there because it is peaceful and quiet. I made a deal to look over the place since nobody will be there!

I wanted to learn to snowboard, but funds are tight. I will be working NYE but I'm sure to be out before the ball drops, the boyfriend's birthday is Jan. 1 so I hope to bring it in....okay this will no longer be child friendly speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"