Revenge of the Fallen Shia Labouef arrested for Drink Driving may do Jail time

Water Wagon

Sidekick
Reaction score
From what i read Shia and a friend were involved in a car accident, the car rolled over and they were injured Shia was DUI.

Supposedly he was already on probation for a similar offense last year.

He'll go to a court in California were they treat drink driving as a serious crime.

Shia may do Jail time it depends.

As he finished filming Transformers 2?

I don't understand this crap.These people make millions upon millions of dollars every year. Can't the afford a taxi or limo when they go out?

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for this to be happening.

Did he think the car would drive itself?

He's ten foot high and bullet proof. A Big Name Star who can do whatever he wants whenever he wants and get away with it...

Right up until a police officer knocks on the window and tells him to put his hands behind his head... :nono:

I read he and a passenger were actually hurt, as well as the person they hit. :csad:

Not only that, but he's probably going to send TF2 into all kinds of delays. Real nice, Leboof. :huh:

I hope the injured have a speedy recovery though, regardless of the dumbassness involved.

I don't understand this crap.These people make millions upon millions of dollars every year. Can't the afford a taxi or limo when they go out?

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for this to be happening.

That would be to much like the "right" thing to do...than folks wonder why studio have to have the actors/actresses insured during filming of a movie.

Kids....I guess no one learned from the Paris Hilton fiasco of last summer...:lips:

Gah, the *****e just gets *****ier.

From what i read Shia and a friend were involved in a car accident, the car rolled over and they were injured Shia was DUI.

Supposedly he was already on probation for a similar offense last year.

He'll go to a court in California were they treat drink driving as a serious crime.

As he finished filming Transformers 2?

He hurt his hand requiring surgery. He'll probably miss a couple of weeks

Other then the injury, this will have not effect shooting at all.

His past runs in's were nothing like this. He got in trouble for the Walgreen's incident and the smoking crap. He'll get fines and probation...it was ruled misdemeanor DUI

Also his car was actually hit..making a turn and flipped.

bumblebee mad at sam for drink driving.... bumblebee won't let him drive in bumblebee's car sadly lol

There are courts that don't take drunk driving seriously? I wouldn't wanna live in any of those districts...mother****ers drive drunk all over.

I honestly don't know what excuse this fool has for doing this now. Spielberg is basically allowing you to sit on his lap and produces everything you've been in and will probably ramp you up to A-list in no time, and you do this?

He is going to be out of action for a while, this is from his reps.

“Shia is currently recovering from extensive hand surgery with plans to return to work on the set of ‘Transformers 2’ within one month,”

:csad:

Another hollywood **** up,next thing you know he will end up fat and doped out like eddy ferlong or the sixth sence kid....
hows your golden boy now spielberg?

You are worried about a celebrity going to jail??

Current and past events show they average a grueling 20-30 minutes in jail, and then they are released.

Shia is a tool *****e anyway.

Forget Sam! Let's just have Captain Lennonx and Ironhide shoot the hell out of the Decepticons!!

as Long as he wasn't driving bumblebee I could care less LOL

You are worried about a celebrity going to jail??

Current and past events show they average a grueling 20-30 minutes in jail, and then they are released.

Shia is a tool *****e anyway.

I dont remember where i said i was worried.

Shia LeBeouf's mystery passenger: Adrian Grenier's girlfriend

By SHALLON LESTER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Updated Monday, July 28th 2008, 6:38 PM
Isabel Lucas Abramowicz/WireImage

Isabel Lucas

Who was Shia LeBeouf's mystery passenger in his weekend DUI crash? Aussie actress Isabel Lucas, his co-star in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," the sequel to last summer's blockbuster.

Sources say Lucas was riding shotgun with LaBeouf when he made a left turn on a red light and got broadsided in his Ford F150 around 2:45 Sunday morning in Los Angeles.

The actor suffered hand injuries and was arrested for drunk driving. Lucas was admitted to Cedars-Sinai hospital for "minor head injuries" and later released. A rep for the film said that Lucas is fine and back on set filming.

I wonder how much of this will be in the DVD commentary...

Michael Bay: "This was another scene where we were going to have Shia, but due to the hand injury I decided to trim his role here as well. We filled the gap with another Transformer shot."

Fan reaction: :woot:

This just came in

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Authorities have determined that Shia LaBeouf was not at fault for an early-morning accident in Los Angeles.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore says detectives have determined that the other driver apparently ran a red light, and will be also be cited.

"He was not at fault," Whitmore said of the "Transformers" actor.

You're not a celebrity until you do something stupid that gets in the news. Welcome to fame, Shia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"