Sly Cooper 4 anyone?

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
Let me just start off by saying I love the Sly Cooper games, all three are really awesome. I love that Sly is this legacy character and from the levels to the supporting cast and villains, everything stands out in each game.

Now given the ending of Sly 3 (for those who don't know)

Sly fakes his amnesia to get with Carmelita Fox.

I think it'd be interesting to continue the fourth game from there and then build on it. Have Sly and Fox maybe married by now and then an interesting artifact of sorts comes to the attention of Bentley and Penelope and they need Sly's help to get it. Thus bringing the whole team back together and etc.

Just a couple of ideas, but I mean there are still plenty of locations that can used for the game and i'd like to see a Sly game for the PS3 or 360. As it stands, there hasn't been any news of a fourth game. However, there was a hint in the game Infamous:

9hmnx1.jpg

52nnd.jpg

So any fans of the games? Would you like to see a fourth?

I've only played the first game, but I really enjoyed it and would love to see a new one. :up:

This should be in the Sony section bc if and when the game is developed, its going to be on a Sony platform, considernig its a Sony IP. Its not going to the 360

I love Sly Cooper, but I was never a fan of playing as the other characters. I wouldn't mind a game of just him

I think Sucker Punch are working on 4, despite inFamous 2. Zipper revealed SOCOM 4 reeeeeeeeally soon after MAG. I've never given the series a try so I'd love a next-gen outing to give it a shot.

I love the Sly Cooper series. It was one of my favorites on the PlayStation 2. Anyways, moving since it's a Sony owned IP.

I think Sucker Punch are working on 4, despite inFamous 2. Zipper revealed SOCOM 4 reeeeeeeeally soon after MAG. I've never given the series a try so I'd love a next-gen outing to give it a shot.
same here. I never got into the series, but like Ratchet and Clank a PS3 entry to the series could make me a fan

I still haven't played the first three, but have been meaning too! But yes, a fourth one would be sweet!

I have a confession. I have never played a Sly Cooper game. This collection is going to be a great chance for me to jump in. I can't wait.

I love Sly Cooper, but I was never a fan of playing as the other characters. I wouldn't mind a game of just him

Yeah same here, especially in the third one. Although I think Bentley was fun to play.

I love the Sly Cooper series. It was one of my favorites on the PlayStation 2. Anyways, moving since it's a Sony owned IP.

Whoops my mistake, thanks. :awesome:

I have a confession. I have never played a Sly Cooper game. This collection is going to be a great chance for me to jump in. I can't wait.

You're in for some good stuff my friend. :up:

Sly and Bentley will at least finally be making their PS3 debut with the upcoming Heroes on the Move game

Yes and based on the preview that was shown it looks like Sly as some new moves.

same here

Same that I've never played Sly. I put this in the same realm of the team ICO games, but to a much lesser degree like how I feel about Ratchet & Clank. In that it's a game I know people loved last gen, and I felt it was a game series I'd like if I got around to it, but just never did. In all truthfulness I was the same on GOW as well, it looked good, but I never played it and never planned on buying it. However the GOW collection and GOW 3 changed that, GOW 3 got me hyped for the series, and the GOW collection gave me easy access to the first 2 games. The Sly collection could do the same for me that the GOW collection did. I really, really like the idea of Sony not just putting old games on the PS Store, but repackaging them together in a single bundle, and then upgrading them to HD.

Since I mentioned the team ICO games and Ratchet & Clank I guess I should clarify on them as well quick. The team ICO games I just really want to play, even if the Last Guardian wasn't coming out, or if a collection isn't even coming out, I still plan on buying and playing them. I'm mainly holding out because I'm pretty confident they will put one out. As for Ratchet & Clank, they look good, but it's just not as high on my must buy list. It really would take a collection coming out of the PS2 games to get me to get into the PS3 games.

Sly and Bentley will at least finally be making their PS3 debut with the upcoming Heroes on the Move game

I am a tiny bit worried about that though. It's from a dev we don't know of, and uses the Move... it could go horribly wrong.

If they also gave it controller support with the characters actual moves from previous games I'd be all over it, but we'll have to wait and see for now.

What are some locations you'd like to see in a Sly 4 game?

image310.png

I like the Classics HD branding. Hopefully we get news confirming other titles getting the same branding. :)

image310.png

I like the Classics HD branding. Hopefully we get news confirming other titles getting the same branding. :)
Im not a fan of it. The top section of the cover looks too cluttered. Current games only have 1 level but that one has 3. Its not designed too well. I hope the American version looks better

I guess I should clarify. I'm a bit indifferent to the look, but I like the fact that there is an actual "Classics HD" branding. That implies that they are going to continue to make HD versions of classic games in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"